Portal 360 Controller

Aux

Not totally satisfied with how it came out, but for a first paint job ever on something that non-flat, I'll take it. I learned a ton about plastic sanding and painting though, so that's cool. And I still need to do the top bit, forgot about that.

On a related note, does anyone have a spare pare of triggers? I lost the ones for this controller three apartments ago.

nrkIz.jpg

2KP3z.jpg

VaNZ4.jpg

wmsBC.jpg

Something horrible always happens when a girl becomes known on this site. Hello and good-bye, Beta's GF. It's nice to see he will have someone to help him paint his vac-formed masterpieces.

zeturi said:
Something horrible always happens when a girl becomes known on this site. Hello and good-bye, Beta's GF.

Psh, I'm from the internet. I Photoshopped Miley Cyrus a dick-trunk nose and a positively elegant pair of dick legs. Recently. I doubt anything more horrible than /b/ could happen.

Twilight Wolf said:
Freakin' badass paint job. Looks like an official piece of Portal merchandise. :awesome:

ShockSlayer said:
Ampersand said:
:awesomebeta: 's lady is not a bro?

Wait, THAT'S who Aux is? Why did nobody tell me? D:

Zero hasn't told you yet? He is my official herald, or something. I thought everyone in chat regularly knew by now. Sorry!

Aux said:
zeturi said:
Something horrible always happens when a girl becomes known on this site. Hello and good-bye, Beta's GF.

Psh, I'm from the internet. I Photoshopped Miley Cyrus a dick-trunk nose and a positively elegant pair of dick legs. Recently. I doubt anything more horrible than /b/ could happen.

Twilight Wolf said:
Freakin' badass paint job. Looks like an official piece of Portal merchandise. :awesome:

ShockSlayer said:
Ampersand said:
:awesomebeta: 's lady is not a bro?

Wait, THAT'S who Aux is? Why did nobody tell me? D:

Zero hasn't told you yet? He is my official herald, or something. I thought everyone in chat regularly knew by now. Sorry!
Zero told me last night. I must say, I respect you.

Aux said:
He is my official herald, or something.

Not quite sure how that happened tbh. Probably just because I'm there so often I can respond when people ask.

Likin' the controller too.

Aux said:
zeturi said:

Here to stay then? YAY

zeturi said:
Aux said:
zeturi said:

Here to stay then? YAY
until she dumps his ass. although she'll probably win rights to the forum in the divorce settlement.

Back