Play the Beta for me and Bibin's video game!

βeta

ModRetro Legend
rr.png

Me and Bibin have been working on this game the past few weeks. Two days ago we heard about the Independent Games Festival student competition and decided we could pull it together in time to enter. We worked until the last minute, and this is what we got. We will continue working on it, but it's totally playable as-is. When we are satisfied with it, we will put it in the iOS app store and make some moolah. Enjoy!

Requires a Windows machine to run.
Download Link

AfroLH and SS said:

"RAAAAAAAAGE ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Use the arrows to move! Don't get hit by stuff! Go fast for mega points! Hit trashcans for bonus combos! Burn enemies with your flames for points! Last as long as you can!" -Bibin's website

ShockSlayer said:
I forget what did Beta do again? :p

SS

It was my idea for the game, I designed and drew every enemy (except the first red one), and drew all the backgrounds. We worked together on all the gameplay aspects, tweaking everything to make it fun.

I know what the proper grammar is, I just don't talk that way, so I don't type that way. IT'S CALLED VOICE, AUTHORS HAVE IT.

βeta said:
I know what the proper grammar is, I just don't talk that way, so I don't type that way. IT'S CALLED VOICE, AUTHORS HAVE IT.
well your voice sucks.

WANNA FIGHT?

Also, your voice seems to lack capitalization and appropriate comma usage. Rock on.

βeta said:
It was my idea for the game, I designed and drew every enemy (except the first red one), and drew all the backgrounds. We worked together on all the gameplay aspects, tweaking everything to make it fun.

Ah. It's a weird kind of game, but I played a few rounds of it.

Also, you *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers, quit being "Distasteful Homosexuals".

SS

βeta said:
WANNA FIGHT?

Also, your voice seems to lack capitalization and appropriate comma usage. Rock on.
As long as you don't have your samurai flax, I'll take you in a fight.

Back