A Quick Video Game Rant

The Indie Game scene is where all of the great games are, ya know.

Legend of Grimrock, Dungeons of Dredmor, Shank 2, Fez, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP, Lone Survivor, Dustforce, To the Moon, Knights of the Chalice, Binding of Isaac, Limbo, Bastion, Jamestown, Frozen Synapse, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Gemini Rue, Atom Zombie Smasher, Super Meat Boy, etc etc etc.

kigconker1 said:
Just go and pick up Serious Sam Classic or Sonic 2 and enjoy the series for what you remembered them for.

The only true way to satisfy a junkie! But yeah this wasn't so much of me trying to get my classic fix, but just a discussion about devs flaxing out horrible squeals to our once beloved classics, and ruining them for future generations.

The problem is that so many of your so called examples were horrible. While I agree that there is a problem with bad sequels, I think you just have bad taste, no offense.

The real joke being that whilst series such as Sonic have been slaughtered to the point of pure misery from it's entire fan base, trying to even say Serious Sam is a classic is pretty funny in itself.

AfroLH said:
The Indie Game scene is where all of the great games are, ya know.

Legend of Grimrock, Dungeons of Dredmor, Shank 2, Fez, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP, Lone Survivor, Dustforce, To the Moon, Knights of the Chalice, Binding of Isaac, Limbo, Bastion, Jamestown, Frozen Synapse, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Gemini Rue, Atom Zombie Smasher, Super Meat Boy, etc etc etc.

how was shank 2? I played the first one but havent gotten around to the second one yet.

Back