Nom64

OR GAMECUBE!!! Or dreamcast, or another n64 portable. And, DX has some cheap screens, Bibin. *wink*

I think that PSone screens are overpriced now, not because of Ben, but because portablizers have hacked so many that they are in short supply.

eurddrue said:
OR GAMECUBE!!! Or dreamcast, or another n64 portable. And, DX has some cheap screens, Bibin. *wink*

Not good-sized ones with s-video input.

Bibin said:
eurddrue said:

Not good-sized ones with s-video input.
Eh, yeah, few screens have s-video though. What is better about S-video than RGB or composite?

Basement_Modder said:
Maybe he has an RGB incompatible N64.
That's possible, but Bibin is stubborn, and I bet that he would just get another n64 that was RGB moddable.

Bibin, your 5v and ground wires were soldered together on the FC Twin, would that ruin it?

Well, no, I'm just saying that S-video is the very least I'll settle for, being only slightly inferior to RGB. RGB is preferred, but I'll settle.

There are two 5V lines, and the one going to the NEs portion (removed) was the one you are thinking of. All I know is that that FC Twin worked perfectly when I had it.

Bibin said:
Well, no, I'm just saying that S-video is the very least I'll settle for, being only slightly inferior to RGB. RGB is preferred, but I'll settle.

There are two 5V lines, and the one going to the NEs portion (removed) was the one you are thinking of. All I know is that that FC Twin worked perfectly when I had it.
I must've soldered them together somehow, even though I never soldered to the board O.o Well, how much do FC twins cost? Should I just get my friend's snes mini?

eurddrue said:
Bibin said:

I must've soldered them together somehow, even though I never soldered to the board O.o Well, how much do FC twins cost? Should I just get my friend's snes mini?

Are you sure it's ruined? Just unsolder them, and please, stop using your friend's terrible buggy power supply be built.

Don't ruin another Snes mini, they are getting more and more rare, and the board is still huge.

Bibin said:
eurddrue said:
Bibin said:

Are you sure it's ruined? Just unsolder them, and please, stop using your friend's terrible buggy power supply be built.

Don't ruin another Snes mini, they are getting more and more rare, and the board is still huge.
Ok, how much is an FC twin? And, I unsoldered them, the green LED lights up, but the large central microprocessor gets SUPAR hot, I'm pretty sure it's ruined. :crying:

eurddrue said:
Bibin said:
eurddrue said:
Bibin said:

Ok, how much is an FC twin? And, I unsoldered them, the green LED lights up, but the large central microprocessor gets SUPAR hot, I'm pretty sure it's ruined. :crying:

Are you feeding it 5V, at 500mA or more?

Back