new Wiikey Fusion 25$ and other GC stuff

Just got my wiikey today. Haven't had a chance to test it out but everything looks good. Thanks dude

Hello, I'm interested in ordering a WiiKey Fusion, if you have at least one left.
As I am French, I would like to know how much would it cost for the shipping if I bought you one.

Thanks you :tophat:

Hey Mega. Your post says you are out of wiikeys, when will you have more? I'm in need of a resupply. Thanks.

According to the GC-Forever forums they aren't manufacturing them at all anymore. not even 3rd party and you should look at getting a WASP fusion instead (same pinouts, same firmware, same everything but smaller)

yup..
i have a batch of WASP i will be selling soon...
im working on a few new things right now and afterwards i will get ready to set up shop again...

its actually a lot of work logistically to do this as a one man crew with all the other projects im working on, so if anyone needs a WASP, hold on patiently a bit longer to allow me time to complete my DEV and get back into sales mode again...

one new item of interest could be a possible end-all be-all solution for simplicity of connecting a WKF/WASP for portable use...and by simplicity, i mean simplicity...lets see how that goes...

for now, i have no further details or information to discuss/update at this time...

i would not charge you extra to guarantee a WASP...
but i wont really be taking reservations either, ive done that before and it gets a little overwhelming..

pm sent

I am new to GC modding. Gonna build a GC portable. What chip do I need to play games off of solid state HD? Lol I need 2 of them if you have them.

Vad1er said:
I am new to GC modding. Gonna build a GC portable. What chip do I need to play games off of solid state HD? Lol I need 2 of them if you have them.

you might want to rethink your portable plans based on the solutions available ( or not available ) to use a HDD..
1. WODE is a drive replacement that allows for a USB HDD device
2. Sundriver is a drive replacement that allows for a SATA HDD
3. IPL replacement modchip (viper or qoob) to allow you to boot swiss without a DVD drive, then with an IDE-EXI interface swiss can access the IDE HDD ( or SATA HDD with an IDE to SATA adapter )

on a side note, good luck finding any of these modchips listed above since they are out of production...you might be able to find one if you look hard enough or are willing to pay whatever the asking price is for those devices...also, the WODE and Sundriver should be considered advanced level modchips since they can have a very complicated learning curve for "new" modders...

it would be best to use a WKF/WASP since there is very little power draw and will help extend your battery life compared to using a HDD for media storage...

Back