new Wiikey Fusion 25$ and other GC stuff

megalomaniac said:
also, i hope im also on the verge of breaking some very good WKF info...
initial testing shows greats results but im awaiting a second checker to confirm...if all is good, this could be a huge breakthru for WKF functionality / compatibility
:evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:
Give us a little hint ;)

Spiicyice said:
megalomaniac said:
initial testing shows greats results but im awaiting a second checker to confirm...if all is good, this could be a huge breakthru for WKF functionality / compatibility
Give us a little hint ;)

no hint...that would take the fun out of it if it does turns out to be the next cats ass in functionality
and thats not the only WKF trick i have up my sleeve....just what till i unleash the rest of the projects im working on...

its all in critical testing right now :twisted:

megalomaniac said:
Spiicyice said:
megalomaniac said:
Give us a little hint ;)

no hint...that would take the fun out of it if it does turns out to be the next cats ass in functionality
and thats not the only WKF trick i have up my sleeve....just what till i unleash the rest of the projects im working on...

its all in critical testing right now :twisted:
I expect nothing but the best from you! :awesome:

I already know, basically he found out that by removing all of the PSU components lets you run the entire cube off of just it's clock battery.

updated first post:
WKF status available
480p Component board removed until further notice

@ EddyWouldGo - shipped
@ carlifirio - shipped
@ tiemahshoo - shipped
@ titi366 - shipped
@ majority - shipped

Back