New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

SonyQrio: I ordered 4 3DS Analog Stick Molds and they arrived extremely fast!!! He only had 2 at the time I ordered so he made 2 more the next day so I could have 4. Excellent quality and just what I wanted!! THANKS!!

Kasm279 said:
for SonyQuiro
Who could that be? Never seen him around these parts. Also, Kasm279 communicated surprisingly complementary and paid very quickly for his free part.

:trollface:

T-Berg commissioned me to finish a portable of his, and he was nothing but awesome the whole time.

For starters, he sent me free modding supplies which was pretty cool of him. He also gave me complete freedom to assemble the unit however I wanted to. That's like the greatest thing a commissioner can do. He put his trust in me, and that just made everything super chill. He never low balled me, or restricted me to the parts he sent. He was very understanding when an issue arose, and he never rushed me to finish the unit. He's pretty much been my best commissioner so far.

T-Berg is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome.

frostedfires said:
samjc3: I bought a 5in "good display" from him and it arrived very fast and like brand new. Highly recommend!
Frostedfires paid very quickly and was quite excellent to deal with. :awesome:

Samjc3 is an amazing and beautiful person that not only shipped extremely fast, but also packed the tact switches she sent me surprisingly well. I would 127% recommend doing business with her.

Will update this post this week with info about loctronics and toastbucket...

ttsgeb said:
Samjc3 is an amazing and beautiful person that not only shipped extremely fast, but also packed the tact switches she sent me surprisingly well. I would 127% recommend doing business with her.

Will update this post this week with info about loctronics and toastbucket...

/unrelated post
:lol:

I commisioned Bud to finish up my Brick 64 since i didn't have the time to do it myself.
Communication was great and he replied fast. He took on some extra work and ordered parts for me
when he had too. No problems whatsoever. He did absolutely *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing great work.
He wrapped and secured the portable for shipping so tight that he made condoms seem unreliable.
I will have no problems with him doing more work for me.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome!

Ouch. I know I did something to deserve the tagged on "flakey", but I can't remember what. The only person I've ever NOT sent something to was Yoshi I believe, I sold him my entire Pokemon card collection and didn't send him a few cards I'd listed... But I never found them, and in my topic I did say that if I found them I would include them.

If this is what it's from, I'd like to have that removed:

pLover said:
If I recall correctly, I've already rated Ampersand as a seller, and he was great. As a buyer, I can't say the same. He was fine until he just completely stopped communicating. It's been over a week now, and I have no idea whether or not he wants my batteries.

I should not be called flakey because I showed interest and then lost it because of bad prices. I started negotiating with pLover and then realized I could get better batteries for cheaper. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but next time I suppose I'll just tell people their prices are flax. :awesome:

As far as I'm concerned, until an actual transaction has been made I have no obligation to even continue communication with a seller. Stores don't get mad at you and spread blasphemy about your bad business just because you do a little window shopping.

I bought something from Hermaphroditus a while back, cant remember what it even was but everything arrived on time and was great. Late feedback since I don't frequent here that often (really I was just waiting for someone else to make a deal with him so I could just c&p his username and not have to worry about spelling hermaofbrvchsjfkcneovoxmabcignsgsjvxhsous)

Ampersand was a joy to do business with. We did a trade where I'd receive an mgb and a dead Pokemon silver cartridge. He threw in an extra mgb for free :awesome:

My purchase from Zenloc arrived in the time frame he said as described... the problem being that we forgot to mention one thing: power supplies for Europe sometimes don't work so well in USA... oh well... Still was great to do business with, and if my power company provided me with just one plug that did what I need, I'm rather sure it would have been well worth the cost. :/ Would do business again.

My transaction with Toastbucket was a lengthy and convoluted one. I'll start this by saying that I would do business with him again... now for the story...

Back in November Toast put a RROD Halo 3 xbox 360 up for sale... I expressed an interest and we eventually agreed upon a price.
I paid said price in full, however Toast had some delays shipping and I soon needed money again, so we agreed for him to send back 2/3 of the price, leaving 1/3 as a deposit, and agreeing that I would send $5 extra when I could pay as a fee for holding it.
This was in December.
Jump to February.
I now had the agreed upon funds, so I sent him a PM and threw them his way in late February. At the same time, I sent money to Zenloc for a Power Supply.
Zenloc is in Amsterdam. His product arrived first, in the meantime, I continue to check the post office every day for the little yellow slip saying I got a package.
I PM Toast a couple of times asking him about it, he says he hasn't had a chance to ship and offers to return some of the money. I don't respond to the offer, declining it because Toast is a bro.
I wait a bit and PM him again, by this time it's been almost a month since I paid him. I'm kinda annoyed, and it kinda shows... I try to not be too much of an ass.
He eventually tells me he shipped it out, and included a few goodies to make up for the wait. I wait 3 days and check the post office again... I do this several days. 5 days have passed now, and I'm starting to get a bit suspicious, seeing as shipping from post office to post office is usually pretty Dang fast.
I don't say anything.
A week after the day he says he sent it I get a little yellow slip in my PO Box and get super excited...
Go to the service desk...
Get a box that looks like it's been beat to Heck and back, the lady at the desk says "Yeah, if that's an xbox, I doubt it works anymore..."
I say it's ok, I'll make it work.
It turns out the delay is because he sent it to an old address and the Post Office had to forward it. Yay moving twice since December.
I take it home, and open the package. Inside, Toastbucket had included almost as much in awesome goodies as I paid to him.
The xbox was in the described RROD condition, and surprisingly no cosmetic damage had been done. Everything was packed decently, but it really could have used a bigger box.
I immediately kick my girlfriend out and get the screwdrivers out. 3 hours and a trip to ACE to get some goo gone later, I had a working Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360 and a ton of goodies.
Long story short: I'm slow to pay sometimes, and Toast is slow to ship sometimes, but Toast is significantly more awesome than me about it.
I would definitely deal with Toast again. He's awesome.

Bud is a great Seller, he let me Split my payments to make it easier on me. He's such a nice guy and a pleasure to do business with, He also shipped the item super fast. Highly Recommended, will do business with again!

Malus was a fantastic buyer. He paid exactly when he said he would, and he was as friendly as he could be. Would deal with again.

Nintendork was a great seller. Communication was Dang near perfect and shipping was blazing fast.
Package arrived after two post days well packed and *almost* exactly as described... the discrepancy being a dvd left in the disk drive, I assume by accident.
Would do business again.

Bud, Geb, and Qrio all paid fast. Like, within 3 minutes of the initial PM. I'd deal with'em, fo sho.

Back