my stuff or trade (pic are up

thecasperrojas

Well am moving around alot and have little or no time for my game console and other stuff so ama try to get my self a portable system such as a ps vita or nvidia shield so if you have that and no longer use it al take it ?
Bundle list :
Original xbox system (soft modded) has a 40gb hdd will also be suplying the original hdd and has 4 controllers and 10 + fisical games$100

Ps2 fat (soft modded) with 5 mem card (3 for ps2 2 for ps1) 2 controllers and 20+ fisical games$95

Part list:
2 ps1 controller$10

a nes controller$7

Screen projector $50

Psp 1001 (hack) has charger$30

Ps3 controller $15

Broken original xbox system (missing hdd ) $25
Gameboy with burn screen$10

Make and offer or trade for anything here and my most priority would be a ps vita (with mem card ) or nvidia shield for what ever you want

Re: my stuff or trade

Any details on that screen projector? Input/output ports, maximum output resolution, maybe brightness in lumens if you can get a reading?

Re: my stuff or trade

suchipi said:
Any details on that screen projector? Input/output ports, maximum output resolution, maybe brightness in lumens if you can get a reading?
Ports for input : 2x vga , conposit video, s-video audio in jack 3.5mm
Port for out put : 1 vga , audio jack 3.5mm
Other ports : usb port (dont know what for ) also comes with the usb cable , serial port , 5v out port, AC in port

Do you have a model number for the projector? Also how much for shipping on the PS3 controller to zip code 16407?

Back