psp 2000 and ds phat for trade or sell

TacoSlayer

Hey guys i have a psp 2000 and ds phat i received a while back for trade/sell
I was going to fix it but I really dont want to wait for the long shipping from china and I need money for my gamecube portable I originally put this on ebay but no one was buying so I figure someone could use it here. My photobucket isnt working for some reason so PM for the pics
I could show pics form the ebay aucton if you would like.

The DS is the original but the hinge is broken, i guess it moving it around tore part of the screen ribbon cable so the top screen is white. The bottom half is fully functional so you could either fix it up or make a gameboy. Thinking around $20 including shipping

The psp is fully functional but the analog stick drifts. Not sure if it just needs cleaning or a new stick. And the plastic for the on/off switch broken off. Thinking around $25 including shipping

I will accept trades. I am looking for a original gameboy cart( It can be broken for all I can I just want the plastic) and gamecube official controller
(I Just want the buttons, analog caps, the part of the shell that houses the buttons and the circuit board.)

or a broken ps3 controller how broken, depends

Thanks and all offers are considered.

Back