My secret N64 reference

βeta

ModRetro Legend
I've been building this document for a long time now, and it's got hundreds of hours of work into it. There are some mistakes, I am sure. It's still wicked useful. Most things are even labeled. It's a photoshop file with a flax ton of layers. Enjoy.

Motherload

Preview:
Click'em for bigguns.

I'm tempted to work some MSPaint Magic on it... :D

Don't be surprised if I send you some more pixeley versions of your scans at random... Or if I decide I'm REALLY bored, some nice Photoshop custom shapes.

This .PSD looks really useful however your URL must be incorrect as it doesn't lead anywhere even applejack.csh.rit.edu alone doesn't exist. I really look forward to using this so if you can inspect your link it would be really helpful.

P.S . I am in the UK if this may be causing any problems (though I highly doubt it).

So you are this guy ->
206e8ag.png

Everything has sense now

Applejack is my web server. It definitely exists... but it's down now, I'll look into that.

ProgMetalMan's GoogleDocs link work and your applejack server seem to back up. I look forward to using this now.
Thanks

Awesome beta, looks good. One thing though, if you try to re-wire the PIF, you can't rewire the top two left pins. I've tried 30-24 gauge, it just wont work. At least on a rev8.

Back