Modsoft64 - Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shup all ya critics!!!

and beta, lol, how many N64s have u finished??? yeah. thats right. I went thar.

AND SHOCKSLAYER!?!?!? WHAT DID YOUR FIRST N64 LOOK LIKE?!?! GAH

Modsoft, just keep in mind this forum hates anything related to Bacteria, so its not really the tape that bothers them....

It is and isn't the tape. Bac used tape in a similar fashion on the IntoGraphx (correct name?).

2e3zlom.jpg

I think Bac used some kind of silicone rubber.

zeturi said:
It's his first portable guys, c'mon. By those standards, he's done very well.

Congrats, Modsoft! What system will you portablize next? (If you enjoyed it enough to continue.
Thank you, and I did enjoy this project!
my next portable project is going to be a wii portable, in a laptop configuration.
Here are concept drawings, and this is where I am currently at:
10e4utx.jpg

(the screen isn't dark, its just a custom black theme)

Tchay said:
shup all ya critics!!!

and beta, lol, how many N64s have u finished??? yeah. thats right. I went thar.

Modsoft, just keep in mind this forum hates anything related to Bacteria, so its not really the tape that bothers them....
Yes, I am quite aware of the entire situation. Thank you for seeing past the stigma towards bacteria. Its unfortunate that something like that goes as far to effect my project... I also would have thought that 'name calling' is a bit callow at this point. Also, whether my project is better than others (first or otherwise) is not a concern for me. I enjoyed the project, and I am enjoying playing it, and that is what matters to me. I keep logs and post pictures just to help out other people, and I know other modders like to see projects like this.

Tchay said:

Atleast I could figure out *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing screws. Also, I guarantee the tape bothers me.

SS

ITT: Butthurt people because he said Bacteria.
You guys need to really grow up, you act like a bunch of *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing 1st graders.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* what anyone else says, this flax is awesome. I really like it.
Keep up the good work.

Tchay said:

What a joke because hey, even if you made something 'bad' and improved, you still can't (constructively) critise!

Or better yet, people can't critise at all, because opinions are bad

-_-

ShockSlayer said:
Tchay said:

Atleast I could figure out Linking screws. Also, I guarantee the tape bothers me.

SS

Come on dude, is this really how you want to present yourself to a new member of the forums?

Oh and...
entireunit.jpg

...tape...

EVERYONE SHUT UP D:<

If the conversation isn't about Modsoft's N64p from this post onward, I'm locking the thread. Savvy?

Anyways... I think it's pretty awesome, myself. If you can neaten up the tape (or even find something better to use), it'll be even cooler!

Can't wait to see what you'll cook up next!

Modsoft said:
zeturi said:
It's his first portable guys, c'mon. By those standards, he's done very well.

Congrats, Modsoft! What system will you portablize next? (If you enjoyed it enough to continue.
Thank you, and I did enjoy this project!
my next portable project is going to be a wii portable, in a laptop configuration.
Here are concept drawings, and this is where I am currently at:

Cool! Glad to see you're including a keyboard in your design, I sorta wondered why ben never did.
Twilight Wolf said:
EVERYONE SHUT UP D:<

If the conversation isn't about Modsoft's N64p from this post onward, I'm locking the thread. Savvy?

Anyways... I think it's pretty awesome, myself. If you can neaten up the tape (or even find something better to use), it'll be even cooler!

Can't wait to see what you'll cook up next!
Took the words outta my mouth, minus the locking abilities.

I'm rather disappointed with some of the feedback I've seen here. I've seen portables that looked far worse and get much better response than this, and it sure as Heck looks better than my N64 portable did.

Modsoft, this thing looks great. The tape isn't optimal, but that's self freaking evident.

Adding to the megasticky here in a bit.

Basement_Modder said:
Drakon said:
my only complaint is the lack of screwholes. Otherwise very very nice work!!
If its more than a week, DON'T *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING BUMP THE GOD Dang TOPIC GOD Dangit!

He was on topic, you *Can'tSayThisOnTV*.
He didn't hurt anybody, he was complimenting and giving constructive criticism, unlike you who just came in and Segaed at him for making a post.
lovely lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back