M2TN!

Re: Re: M2TN!

nterror said:
my parental unit is not very keen on this.
Yeah this.

I find out tomorrow if I need surgery or not, which will likely determine if I can go aside from the reason above.

Also super pumped for possible Afro.

If Parental units are holding anyone back, you're welcome to have them call me. I *think* all of you have access to my phone number. If not, PM me.

nterror said:
I'm looking into it, but money is a big issue and my parental unit is not very keen on this.
Meetups can be super cheap if you can connive people into helping you out. Also sell a bunch of your cool flax. We'll all buy you food and junk, just get the plane ticket/gas money/whatever.

AfroLH said:
There may be a surprise guest if all goes according to plan.
WOSHIP

Also:

Last but not least, I'm the meetup man, I can vouch for things and talk on phones and stuff and provide pictures of meetup experiences, explain things quite well in a non-creepy way, etc.

I mean, I managed to convince my parents to let me:
1. Take a train that puts me in a subway in NY with no guarantees of being picked up by anyone I know at like 17
2. Drop me off at a tiny apartment with people I've never met
3. Fly out to visit a basement

And I turned out alright.

pig

ShockSlayer said:
We'll all buy you food and junk, just get the plane ticket/gas money/whatever.
I promise to be better about that at this one.

ShockSlayer said:
Last but not least, I'm the meetup man, I can vouch for things and talk on phones and stuff and provide pictures of meetup experiences, explain things quite well in a non-creepy way, etc.
Yeah, do that first, then if they *still* have questions, let them have my phone number.

I'm slightly east of where I was put as well, maybe that could be to our advantage.

Anyway
"So these guys have met up before, I can give you their number and everything if you wanted to talk to them."
"Uh huh..."
"Yeah, uh, and it's in Tenness-"
"NOPE."

I'll keep trying.

nterror said:
I'm slightly east of where I was put as well, maybe that could be to our advantage.

Anyway
"So these guys have met up before, I can give you their number and everything if you wanted to talk to them."
"Uh huh..."
"Yeah, uh, and it's in Tenness-"
"NOPE."

I'll keep trying.

Silly parents, not allowing their underaged son to cross state lines to meet men from the internet.

Edit:
If I were to leave from Illinois I would likely be able to pick up Abyss. Loool.
But if I come I'll be coming from Houston, so yeh.

Hermaphroditus said:
Edit:
If I were to leave from Illinois I would likely be able to pick up Abyss. Loool.
But if I come I'll be coming from Houston, so yeh.
If I can go my parents would likely be driving me there.

I also found out today that I don't need surgery, so I should have my cast off before this.

::3:

Nterror you should come. Granted Herma, Geb, ShockSlayer, Abyss and Afro make a full house, but we'll all be a little empty on the inside. Making the cardboared cutout of kickback will help a little but it won't be 100% right.

Also, geb, don't you have roommates now?

SS

Back