Loip90876's "lux 65"(luxury 65)

Now it looks like a coffin wiht wings/blades... :awesome: :gonk:
I seriously think that someoen should merge the awesome and gonk smilies.

I figured It myself even before you guys posted, that It is ugly and I don't know how anyone could hold it, but It's a draft (Completely Unofficial), I'm gonna make a new design In about an Hr. or 2, I'm most likely making it rectangularish, Like Shockslayer's Blue N64 Portable, And again, I have yet to gather up Money for the supplies, and so I don't spend more than I need to, How many Z 45 plastic things would I need? I might get 5, but that's a total of $48.05.

loip90876 said:
I figured It myself even before you guys posted, that It is ugly and I don't know how anyone could hold it, but It's a draft (Completely Unofficial), I'm gonna make a new design In about an Hr. or 2, I'm most likely making it rectangularish, Like Shockslayer's Blue N64 Portable, And again, I have yet to gather up Money for the supplies, and so I don't spend more than I need to, How many Z 45 plastic things would I need? I might get 5, but that's a total of $48.05.
only one Zn-45 is needed, unless you plan on *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing up a lot, and having to start over. ;)

you mean the blue n64p that was seen on youtube and probably benheck?
that was not shockslayer's.

I haven't posted anything, because I was sick thursday and friday. It was pretty bad(the first day I got sick, blood came up from my throat and started coming out of my mouth & nose, on Friday It was constant caughing, sneezing, nose dripping, and sore throat) so yeah. But now I can post stuff.

That case will be Heck to put an n64 in especially for your first my sister has one and i have her old broken one which is the first version its even bigger but there still isn't much room, plus the case has to be heavily modified, I recommend a different case

Is 220x220 so horrible? the max is 250x300, I'll go down to 170x170 and no lower. 170x170 is well below the max size.

R00man said:
That case will be Heck to put an n64 in especially for your first my sister has one and i have her old broken one which is the first version its even bigger but there still isn't much room, plus the case has to be heavily modified, I recommend a different case

Thanks for posting something that doesn't have to do with my *Can'tSayThisOnTV*en avatar, plus I just shrinked it to 170x170(it used to be 220x220) , hopefully that will solve it.

Back