Leapster

Anyone think something like this would make a good case. Dont know how big they actually are because I've never owned one but looks like it might be as good as that kids delight thing

leapfrog-leapster-lmax.jpg

leapster.jpg

Leapster2.jpg

I have looked into it. You can get maybe a Noac or something with built in games in it or something with an external cart slot. But to much Frankenmodding to get decent controls and buttons in there.

Hailraizer have u ever checked out the vtech vsmile pocket? looks pretty good for a n64 to me.

nobble said:
Hailraizer have u ever checked out the vtech vsmile pocket? looks pretty good for a n64 to me.
I was going to buy one to try out, but I forgot about it when I started using the datamax cases. Guess I could look back into it.

hailrazer said:
nobble said:
I was going to buy one to try out, but I forgot about it when I started using the datamax cases. Guess I could look back into it.
I might get one pretty soon so I'll tell you how it is if I get one before you.

I have the first one. my sister broke it some how so I took the case and filled all the holes its a good case just a lot of work too get it into 'case' form.

nobble said:
NOOO COPYCAT! That was my idea!

I was about to do the same thing with a leapster, but people said it would be too small. Now I know the real reason why they said I shouldn't!!!!!!!!

Back