Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

PalmerTech said:
XCVG said:
EVIL NOD said:
hi EVIL NOD here just found ModRetro.com from bacteria IntoGrafx WIP so thought i woud come aboard.thought benheck was geting a bit quiet.

All the biggest members seem to have migrated here.

Sup dawg!

Yeah, most of us are moving over nicely. :mrgreen: I have a system set up so if someone tells, I can guess who it is, but it is slow going, I can only email a few members per day... Plus, some of them take hours/days to respond. :wtf:

[somewhatrelated]And if it's discovered that someone's over here, they get banned from BH? What, suddenly it's not okay to be on more than one forum? That's just like ASKING people to leave. [/somewhatrelated]

Oh and about the smileys, I think we need a proper LOL one. I'm campaigning for a lot of things right now, but Palmer hasn't got my PM.

XCVG said:
[somewhatrelated]And if it's discovered that someone's over here, they get banned from BH? What, suddenly it's not okay to be on more than one forum? That's just like ASKING people to leave. [/somewhatrelated]

Absolutely not. I want to make it perfectly clear that nobody will be banned from BH just because they signed up here. Any bans carried out there will be due to broken rules and ignored warnings, just like they always have been.

Is it possible for mods/ admins from bh to become mods/ admins here ever? I mean, if they build up a good rep and stuff.

Ummm well i'm lazer174300 (lazer works just fine) and I always know what is going on since palmertech is my IRL friend. I like the things you like, I just don't know as much as you do about them. I mean Dang, I BARELY know circuitry, I asked palmer to teach me but he's an easily sidetracked person if you ever get the chance to meet him. But not like that is a bad thing because he's still really cool, but why am I introducing HIM. Ugh, whatever maybe I'M the easily side tracked one... PM me, Introduce yourselves to me, I swear you'll get to like me. :tophat:

Kickback said:

Judging by your avatar, I'm guessing you're Negative_Creep?

Welcome!

lazer174300 said:
Ummm well i'm lazer174300 (lazer works just fine) and I always know what is going on since palmertech is my IRL friend. I like the things you like, I just don't know as much as you do about them. I mean Dang, I BARELY know circuitry, I asked PalmerTech to teach me but he's an easily sidetracked person if you ever get the chance to meet him. But not like that is a bad thing because he's still really cool, but why am I introducing HIM. Ugh, whatever maybe I'M the easily side tracked one... PM me, Introduce yourselves to me, I swear you'll get to like me. :tophat:

'Sup, lazer? Nice to see you here, as well.

It's going to be difficult rembering people's new names. So I will probably call kickback negative creep, just as I call epicelite Killgood and (forgot new name) shakespeare.

LAZAR!!@ Everybody, lazer is cool, don't be mean to him. I mean, check out his benheck sig :lol:

And, I don't really know why people use different usernames on the internet, all it does is confuses me when I change :lol:

bacteria said:
Out of interest, why have different names here??

Maybe they thought of better names during their time at BH but didn't want to start a new account just for a new username.
But yeah, I don't get it either. :neutral2:

eurddrue said:
LAZAR!!@ Everybody, lazer is cool, don't be mean to him. I mean, check out his benheck sig :lol:

And, I don't really know why people use different usernames on the internet, all it does is confuses me when I change :lol:
OH YEAH, im going to go get that sig :D
EDIT: Thats the sig he's talking about
|
\/

bacteria said:
Out of interest, why have different names here??

Been producing/Djing for a while under the name Kickback, I used it everywhere else but Benheck and it seemed odd to rehash the same old name I never used.

Back