Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

PalmerTech said:
15... My god, I expected at least 17! :lol: This hobby seems to attract smart people, or something. ;)
well, not just smart people. How many idiots come in and say "I wanna build an Xbox 360 laptop. Don't worry about me, I know lots of things. How do I use a soldering iron?"

grossaffe said:
well, not just smart people. How many idiots come in and say "I wanna build an Xbox 360 laptop. Don't worry about me, I know lots of things. How do I use a soldering iron?"
millions! darn it all. :evil:

ShockSlayer said:
As of this posting I'm 16. I've been told by many people that I seem much older.

SS
You're #$%!@ing me. I swear, your avatar makes you look 18, your video podcasts make you look 17.

I would not have guessed you recently turned 16. Cool, we're the same age!

Caredo said:
ShockSlayer said:
As of this posting I'm 16. I've been told by many people that I seem much older.

SS
You're #$%!@ing me. I swear, your avatar makes you look 18, your video podcasts make you look 17.

I would not have guessed you recently turned 16. Cool, we're the same age!
sunglasses + hat can do wonders for your apparent age.

themadhacker said:
lol I'm 15.

Oh and after reading some, whats this about 4 more spots for custom titles? Can I has one?
You should get something like, osborne, or metal head, or #1OZZY FAN FTW!!!!

themadhacker said:
What does being paraniod have to do with anything?
I know something a metal head doesn't nana-nana-nana :p Paranoid is one of Black Sabboth's albums, the one Iron Man is on I believe (my friend Brett is a diehard metalhead :facepalmer: )

themadhacker said:
I knew that.
Oh well, Bacteria was just making a pun I think. :neutral2: *runs away because he got pwned*

*dies in a hole*

*gets electrified by SS's hotgluegun and becomes himself again, only defeated*

* :o *

You guys probably all know me. I'm here and I want to see how this turns out. It seems to be going pretty good so far.

I have a few suggestions and junk.

We'll take the suggestions, but leave the junk at BH. :lol: (Why doesn't anyone like the LOL smiley? Doesn't everyone laugh by quivering their upper lip? :lol: )

Get your avatar up, post some, it's a great forum, I promise.

Avi is up, it's a different one since there's already lots of people with Mario. It's the ZN80.

I've sent a PM to SS which will probably result in me getting banned ;) :lol:

And I don't like the LOL smiley either, but that will hopefully be fixed.

User was banned for this post

Back