Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Re: Who are you

My goal is to make it as easy as possible to educate n00bs as fast as possible. Some will simply refuse to learn, we will deal with them as they come.

Hi, I'm Bibin but I used to go by Bibin. I am thinking of a clever sig to put up at benheck, stay tuned!

Knew you lot couldn't survive without me...

so here I am. (DK from the old forum, username was too short though)

Write praise below.

Re: Knew you lot couldn't survive without me...

hi. just do it in the who are you thread. so many people are gonna be coming from BH, these type of threads are gonna get old really fast. ;)

bacteria said:
Moved topic here as we don't want everyone posting new topics to say they are here, this topic seems appropriate for such introductions! :D
daammnnn! i love it here! the mods/admins are epically fast, and they treat us like people, not lesser beings unworthy of their majestic attention! :mrgreen:

HOW DAREST THOU INSULTEST ME!

CLOZERIZED FOR INSOLENCE!

... Just kidding. ;) Can't wait till more people come over, D.K. just got here!

PalmerTech said:
HOW DAREST THOU INSULTEST ME!

CLOZERIZED FOR INSOLENCE!

... Just kidding. ;) Can't wait till more people come over, D.K. just got here!
and themadhacker too! only four more spots for custom titles!! :lol: (speaking of which, i cant think of any. give me ideas! :p )

I merged in Aguiliz's topic in here. I think its probably more constructive to merge the topics rather than locking.

Hello everybody, I'm SpongeBuell and I'm here to make everybody's life Heck :D ...

...is what SpongeBuell will say if he ever joins :lol:

If you can't figure out who I am, :eek: You're screwed.

Hi, my name is Jleemero, and I've been modding for 5 years, I've been doing electronics in general for about 3, and I've been "working" with computers for over 9 years now.
You could say I'm hooked.
Sometimes I'll just sit and do some pointless mod that's been done a thousand times before and serves no purpose.
Sometimes I'll sit and stare at my computer screen for hours and hours, and just sort of forget my hands are even typing anything.
It's cost me most all of my money, my true friends, and my family.
I don't remember the feeling of sunlight.
The taste of fresh air.
All I know is my new world, and my new "friends".
I hope that here, at least I can be safe.
I can do the mods and pointless projects I want to without those from the outside to question me.

jleemero said:
Hi, my name is Jleemero, and I've been modding for 5 years, I've been doing electronics in general for about 3, and I've been "working" with computers for over 9 years now.
You could say I'm hooked.
Sometimes I'll just sit and do some pointless mod that's been done a thousand times before and serves no purpose.
Sometimes I'll sit and stare at my computer screen for hours and hours, and just sort of forget my hands are even typing anything.
It's cost me most all of my money, my true friends, and my family.
I don't remember the feeling of sunlight.
The taste of fresh air.
All I know is my new world, and my new "friends".
I hope that here, at least I can be safe.
I can do the mods and pointless projects I want to without those from the outside to question me.
How old are you, Jleemero? (I'm 14 if anybody cared)

eurddrue said:
15, thanks much.

And if you're curious, for those who didn't quite notice, that post, while true entirely, was meant to sound like someone giving an introduction at a rehab center or AA meeting.

jleemero said:
eurddrue said:
15, thanks much.

And if you're curious, for those who didn't quite notice, that post, while true entirely, was meant to sound like someone giving an introduction at a rehab center or AA meeting.
:eek: I've always thought you were >30 and had an electronic's related job. And the rehab thing went way over my head.

15... My god, I expected at least 17! :lol: This hobby seems to attract smart people, or something. ;)

Back