- INTERESTING UPDATES (4-4-10)- My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

Re: - MO UPDATES - My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

PalmerTech said:
If your big problem is getting a controller open, you are gonna have a hard time making a portable. ;)

But yeah, good portables go for $500-1000, generally.

You know when screws are over a decade old get a little stuck to the hole, that's why It's hard.

I have never really that the problem, as long as I am using a screwdriver that is the correct size. ;) Heck, all my 80s vintage DMGs come apart no sweat.

themadhacker said:
dude, just rip it apart or drill/dremel your way inside

i'm kinda doing that to loosen it, i'm pryin it a little, i just didn't want to rip it open and have important stuff falling out on my floor.

Can we talk about the awesome tower again? I want one.

ShockSlayer has inspired me to make my own shed, but Germany is windy so I can't neglect safety here. I've been annoying my father and I've come to the conclusion that currently, the best solution is to use a container

Kyo said:

ShockSlayer has inspired me to make my own shed, but Germany is windy so I can't neglect safety here. I've been annoying my father and I've come to the conclusion that currently, the best solution is to use a container

yeah, shockslayer kinda is why i joined modretro forums. in his vids he had all these cool portables and said go to modretro forums if you want tolearn how to build one. K bacck to the tower, have you added anything SS?

Kyo said:

Wait, kyo, how old are you. I could have sworn you were at least 25 or something. Most people that age don't have to bug there dad about anything.

bentomo said:
Kyo said:

Wait, kyo, how old are you. I could have sworn you were at least 25 or something. Most people that age don't have to bug there dad about anything.
I'm 19 and my father is a wise man, he usually has good advice for my projects.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, I get it now. It sounded like you were annoying him to let you build it in his backyard. As a younger teenager would do. Now I get it. Bugging him for building info.

Nah, I just pop in occasionally asking him about his input on this and that. :p

Cuz.

No updates, but I can say that I slept a night in there, and I was very comfortable!

SS

pLover said:
Must you facepalm everything I say, even if it isn't even worth facepalming? You're just pissed because I put a twisted smiley after your last name.

loip90876 said:
pLover said:
Must you facepalm everything I say, even if it isn't even worth facepalming? You're just pissed because I put a twisted smiley after your last name.
No, he's pissed because the butthurt 11-year-old is once again spamming up our forums. In fact, I believe you also just trolled, too. You spolled.

loip90876 said:
Wait, how come people just abandoned this topic??

learn 2 internet

Really, though. Once people have fully discussed something, the topic dies. They will post again if there is an update, or if they have something truly relevant to say. Posting for no reason is generally frowned on.

loip90876 said:
You're just pissed because I put a twisted smiley after your last name.
No flax! My name is not funny! My family built this country, by the way!

pLover said:
loip90876 said:
You're just pissed because I put a twisted smiley after your last name.
No flax! My name is not funny! My family built this country, by the way!

All by themselves? That's impressive. It looks naturally made to me :awesome:

Back