- INTERESTING UPDATES (4-4-10)- My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

Re: - MO UPDATES - My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

He's a coke addict.

My mom said it's cool for me to try something like this in our backyard, so I made blueprints in Auto-CAD 2010 in CAD class. 10x10 floor plan, 8' celings, built in laddar to 2nd floor, drywall, siding, 7 outlets and a light on each floor. Now I just need monies! :gonk:

mako321 said:
make some portables and rack in the cash.
After comicon, I'll sell the micro 64 for liek $1200.

It.
Will.
Be.
That.
Small.

ooh, kinky.

:awesome:

Basement_Modder said:
He's a coke addict.

My mom said it's cool for me to try something like this in our backyard, so I made blueprints in Auto-CAD 2010 in CAD class. 10x10 floor plan, 8' celings, built in laddar to 2nd floor, drywall, siding, 7 outlets and a light on each floor. Now I just need monies! :gonk:

don't joke about coke heads. My dad is one and I haven't seen him in 4 years because of it

And I have some hand drawn blueprints I did a few years ago I may need to fix them up a bit but its pretty accurate

To anyone who doesn't get the "*sniff*" joke:

look up "Meet the Heavy" on youtube.

SS

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Basement_Modder said:
He's a coke addict.

don't joke about coke heads. My dad is one and I haven't seen him in 4 years because of it

And I have some hand drawn blueprints I did a few years ago I may need to fix them up a bit but its pretty accurate
Sorry, man. Almost everyone in my family is a drunk or worse. (extended family, lol.) I guess if you can't see any humor in it, then living with it would suck.

My cousin's ex-husband was a coke/ crack/ meth/ pothead. He died last year.

ShockSlayer said:
To anyone who doesn't get the "*sniff*" joke:

look up "Meet the Heavy" on youtube.

SS
I'm surprised I'm the only person who instantly recognized that quote. The internet can't quite TF2.

SS, that is some nice worksmanship. Nice job, you can now sleep in your tower. Your definitely going to fall through that hatch when its open one day, I can just picture that.

Wait, Basement Man or modder, whatever, did you say that you could sell a portable for like, $1000 :eek: :eek: :) :) !?!?!??! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dah: :dah: :dah: :o :o :o :) Well I planned on making mine small a while ago, my big problem is unscrewing the controller, I could struggle 3 screws, and I'm pretty Dang strong, but those controllers are ancient but work well, any way to loosen them up a bit to make them easier to unscrew?

I think that deserves a "good luck", loip. Get a different controller or dremel it out....

Jidan said:
I think that deserves a "good luck", loip. Get a different controller or dremel it out....

I was thinking about using a little warm water on the screws to try to get the sticky stuff out of the way(that's why the screw is so tight), but dremmel is a better idea.

You know what, I'm just gonna take a big torch and melt all the screws till they are liquidy, JK.

If I can't get them out, I take out my destruction soldering iron and just melt around the screw posts till they begin to fall out.

zeturi said:
If I can't get them out, I take out my destruction soldering iron and just melt around the screw posts till they begin to fall out.

LOL I just said that as a joke, I didn't know that melt the screw area actually wokred.

I oughta make something like this, but instead of a tower, a bunker or small hideout.

Becuz I'm a :ninj: .

Yep. Just carve away at the screw posts from the side with a hot iron, and the case will open right up. That's how I open my n64s. Just be caerful not to hit the pcb inside.

If your big problem is getting a controller open, you are gonna have a hard time making a portable. ;)

But yeah, good portables go for $500-1000, generally.

Back