I'm entering the race: SonyQrios µGC Worklog

SonyQrio said:
It will be completed soon. :mrgreen:
Your location is spelled wrong.

Edit: Wait, you mean the headquarters of google right? Cause the number is spelled googolplex. I didn't know that's what the headquarters of google is called :p

bud said:
SonyQrio said:

Edit: Wait, you mean the headquarters of google right? Cause the number is spelled googolplex. I didn't know that's what the headquarters of google is called :p

:facepalm: Yes, the Google headquarters - Googleplex:

01.jpg

:mrgreen:

OH, and update soon. :D

SonyQrio said:
bud said:
SonyQrio said:

:facepalm: Yes, the Google headquarters - Googleplex:

01.jpg

:mrgreen:

OH, and update soon. :D
Then you should put "The googleplex."

I don't know what, for sure, you plan to do with those big ugly buttons, but I sincerely hope it isn't drill two holes and shove them right in as shoulder buttons without even giving a Dang.

Those buttons arent a terrible solution for the triggers. I'm pretty sure thats what SS used in the XGC. I'd try to find some black ones though, as the red will just kill the sexy factor.

ShockSlayer said:
The shoulder buttons are RetroDuo buttons. The circular ones. The press down on the membrane from GC shoulder buttons, and hit the carbon contacts from GC shoulder buttons. they are mounted via epoxy, superglue, and hotglue.

SS
I would do this.
EDIT: I broke my neck trying to see that.

Back