I'm entering the race: SonyQrios µGC Worklog

Hmmm. It would make sense that the screen auto-switched between the two, like I said in the video. But, you never know.

All eBay screens I've used can accept PAL and NTSC signals, so that isn't the problem. Why don't you try pulling video directly from the chip?

Yup, I was just about to say that as well. Get video from pin 9, if you cant, swap out the AV chip.

bud said:
All eBay screens I've used can accept PAL and NTSC signals, so that isn't the problem.

Have you tried PAL on all of them? The 4.3" screens that bentomo and I used said they took PAL, when in actuality they didn't render a proper video signal; colors were wrong, only got half the screen, etc.

SS

I remember setting my media player in that PMP to PAL once, and that worked.

What I meant was that the information on the screen said it would accept either.

My NTSC "testing TV" will display PAL output fine, the image is in black and white and cropped though.

Wire to here:

IMG_0036.jpg

That should do it.

MOTHERBOARD PROGRESS METER: 70 %

Board Cut: √ 20%
Board Heat-Sink'd and Fan'd: √ 20%
Custom Regs: 1/2 (3.3v on its way. 1.9v wired and working) 20%
Audio Amp: tested and working. √ 10%
Wiikey: X (tomorrow... :palmer:) 30%

So yeah! :)

SonyQrio said:
SonyQrio said:
SonyQrio said:
Finally?

Does wire length matter on a Wiikey? All of my wires have varying lengths. It shouldn't matter, right?

I have an IPL 1.0 board.

Can I use the MX Chips from an NTSC DOL 001 CPU-30 board on my DOL-CPU(P)-01 board?

Back