I am Shaving off my Afro...

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
:cry: Yes its true, I am shaving my amazing Afro off.
I live in Louisiana and the past couple of days have been to hot for me to handle. I actually almost got a heat stroke.
The lowest Temp in the past week was like 90 Degree.
Therefore the Afro must go.

Discuss?
Thoughts?
Objections?

Now can we quit with the afro talk? It was funny the first 30 times, but it's getting old, and my stalker is trying to grow a 'fro, but it's turning into a jew fro. :wtf:

eurddrue said:
Now can we quit with the afro talk? It was funny the first 30 times, but it's getting old, and my stalker is trying to grow a 'fro, but it's turning into a jew fro. :wtf:

NEVAR

I just cut my hair because it was too hot. it's the shortest it's ever been in 17 years. I'm 17.

Kickback said:
Oh my goodness.

BTW, nice Benheck sig, lol.

He probably has a Modretro one on Benheck :lol:

In all seriousness, or lack thereof, NOT THE FRO!!!

ßeta said:
I just cut my hair because it was too hot. it's the shortest it's ever been in 17 years. I'm 17.
:eek: You were born with all of your hair that you had in those pictures!? Oh em gee, your mom must've been itchy for a week.

And, yes, take the before and after pictures, and then grow another afro, just to be cool. Also, I know what you mean about heat, I had to get up at 5 this morning and fence, just because it's too Dang hot out in the afternoon. Plus I had to do my final driving for our driver's ed class, so I couldn't work at say 10 o clock, the ideal time. And, yes, TAKE AWAY HIS CUSTOM SMILEY!!! :p

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

:cry:

[Edit: Faffing page break!!!!! :facepalm:]

DO NOT SHAVE THE 'FRO. I will murder you if you do.

Invest in some icepacks. Hide them in your fro, and you're set. No more heat issues.

Other solutions would be heatsinks, a water cooling system (not recommended, as I'm not sure your afro has enough room), a fan, or a copper plate to absorb the heat. You could also submerge your 'fro in mineral oil (people do it with fishtanks all the time), but that'd make your hair sorta greasy.

eurddrue said:

Is this the stalker you mentioned 4+ months ago? The kid's still after you? A girl with an afro?

lol or your being stalked by a gay.

Back