Headphones

samjc3

#1 Female Member
I need new headphones. my Shure Ec2's are on their last legs.

i want an in ear design; none of these bulky over the ear monstrosities.

i like bass.

Im considering a pair of super.fi 5 EBs, or maybe a set of Thinksound Ts01's.
my budget is whatever it needs to be, but I would rather stay under $200.

any recommendations or advice?

I have a pair of Rockford Fosgate earbuds, the bass on them is really really good. They're $100 and they make standard and ipod versions.

Oops, missed that.

Still... even if they're over-the-ear, they're comfy, small, and fold up nice and small, which makes them good portable 'phones. Mine only cost $30, too.

snowpenguin said:
He obviously doesn't want something cheap, and skullcandies have no bass.
i dont mind cheap, i just want quality. and quality isnt cheap. as for skullcandies not having bass, thats not entirely true. the standard ink'd line of bud have no bass, and terrible build quality too. the $90
buds they make, those have pretty good bass. but they fall apart in 6 months, if you are lucky.

Twilight Wolf said:
I love my Koss Portapros. All I could ask for in headphones under $50. ::3:
biggest problem with portapros, is, well, they arent very portable. :dahroll:

as for those PunchPlugs, i like what i see. the 15mm speaker is bigger than any others ive seen, and the flat cable is awesome. i will look into this development further. ....tomorrow.

and Beta, if im gonna go for the Ultimate Ears higher line, im going all the way.
*PLINK* YEAH!

Badass. My current IEMs are Etymotic ER4Ps, And I'm very happy with the audio quality. I don't like the design though. I'm replacing them with Audio Technica CK10s when I start school and find someone to buy my others.

Portapros are really nice and portable, but they're ugly as *Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

I love the way they look. Straight out of the 80s. <3

...Seriously, they've been using the same design for 25 years! :O

Back