GameCubeSD

LOCtronicz

Formerly known as zenloc
So here's a commission I've been working on for awhile. Because of my busy schedule I haven't really been able to keep a worklog but if you want to see pictures on my progress check my facebook album in my sig ;)

Specs are more or less the same as you'd expect from portable gamecube nowadays. With the extra of a switchable 2000 block memorycard and a built-in li-ion charger. Any 12v power supply will work with it so it's easy replaceable.

And a little video explaining how everything works for the commissioner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAT1W9gx ... e=youtu.be

This thing is incredible. :eek: I have a question though, does the av out send composite or component video?

Hot Dang! A finished Zenloc project! It looks absolutely lovely. I want one!

-I like the location of the controller ports, it seems like the plugged controllers would act like a stand to hold up the screen.

-This portable is so jam packed with features, Dang!

haha thanks guys. It has been awhile since I posted a completed project yes. It's a pity as my work doesn't allow for allot of free time for portable making.

As for the output in the video you see composite output. However the port has VGA too. The cable I am giving the commissioner will have vga and composite + sound. Ofcourse you LCD tv must support 15khz vga mode otherwise it will only work when you have selected a game to run in 480p. Sound is only analog though.

Maybe in the future I'll make a cable with vga,component and digital sound to utilize all the available features.

I absolutely love the way you did the controller ports.

This whole thing looks incredible.

That you try a new design almost every time is probably my favorite part of your work.

Back