FS: PS3 Fat 40gig

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
This is a release 40Gig PS3, I bought it from a friend broken a while back, I reflowed it and its worked fine ever since then.

I have the console, 2 controllers, all the hookups.

2 Games included:

LittleBigPlanet GoTY
inFamous

Looking for $200

Pictures at request.

Basically I'm looking for a perfect condition, un modded PSone screen, some flat LiPos, preferably over 6000 mAh, the charger for said batteries, PTH08080WAZ/PTH08000WAZ, and cash.

This one REALLY wants this. This one wonders if the progenitor of this thread would accept a partial cash/trade?

this is a true release model, yes? hardware ps2/ps1 support?

Thursty said:
This is a release 40Gig PS3, I bought it from a friend broken a while back, I reflowed it and its worked fine ever since then.

I have the console, 2 controllers, all the hookups.

2 Games included:

LittleBigPlanet GoTY
inFamous

Looking for $200

Pictures at request.
Would you trade for a compaq presario f761 laptop?
or $100 plus my boxed copies of loz mm and OoT.
I will ship first.

samjc3 said:
This one REALLY wants this. This one wonders if the progenitor of this thread would accept a partial cash/trade?

this is a true release model, yes? hardware ps2/ps1 support?
PS1, but not PS2, Only the 80 gigs did that.

And Bo, I'm really only looking for cash. I need a new PSOne screen, and batts.

hmm. i have a shload of batteries and one or two psone screens. what kinda batteries you need?

also, does it do software ps2? im too lazy to look at the chart.

Naw thursty. there's ps3s that aren't 80 gb that have ps2 support. It depends on the model though, like there's some of a certain hdd size that do and others of the same size that don't i think. I know the original 20 gb does.

Picture:

IMG_0189.jpg

hmm. kinda sad. i would love to have ps2 compatibility. however, i still want it. do you need those exact batteries, or would something similar suffice?

samjc3 said:
hmm. kinda sad. i would love to have ps2 compatibility. however, i still want it. do you need those exact batteries, or would something similar suffice?
I need LiPos with atleast 6000mAh+ the proper charger.

Back