Zet's FS Thread!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
NES games. I'm holding onto an unpictured one to use as a test cartridge for my portable, but that's it. I'm asking $25 for all of them.

I'm also selling a 16 GB SATA PCIe SSD. It's one of those el cheapo Kingspecs. I had meant to buy a PATA, but I made a mistake, so I'm selling it at a loss for $15.

I have a replacement blue front faceplate for a 2000 model PSP. Still sealed in the plastic and cardboard it came in. Asking $5.

SUPER FREE flax FTW (Remember, you gotta pay shipping!)

I'm giving away my old ratshack multimeter. It has some flecks of paint on it, nothing serious, and I have a newer one that I like better.

I have two n64 cartridge slots, one is untouched and the other has some solder on the pins, and they were bent flat. Also a jumper pak. I'll give this stuff as a lot to whoever wants it.

I've got some nice thin IDE cable that I'm giving away. Three IDE cables, they all vary in length but *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, it's free wire.

I also have a handful of TI regs that I got a while back but never got around to using. Still sealed in their silver wrap! They're the PTH08080WAZ, PTH08000WAZ, PTR08060WVD, PTR08100WVD, and the PTH08080WAS.

I like to ship in flat rate USPS, so that's how I ship. And unless your purchase falls into the free flax category, I'm including delivery confirmation. I accept paypal. And I don't deal with epicelite. Thanks for looking!

Re: Zet's unloading moar stuff1111!!

zeturi said:
I've got some nice thin IDE cable that I'm giving away. Three IDE cables, they all vary in length but *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, it's free wire.
Like the kynar-wire-thin IDE wire?

Dibs on the jumper and all of the TI regs. PM'd

I've been looking to get a multimeter... I'll throw a PM your way...

All the stuff that's got a strikethrough is gone. Gotta be fast to get Zet's free flax.

Omg, a little late, but I want the regs so bad. Need it to finish my GC portable.

Bud, be nice with me, I just need two of these. They are unavailable on Brazil, even by the official TI site.

PTR08100 for the 1v9 line and PTH08080 for the 3v3 line. Did zeturi already sent it to you?

He may have already shipped, I haven't gotten them yet. I'll let you know when I do and we may be able to work something out.

Hey guys, I just got back from shipping everything out.

Yeah Public-pervert, the regs are already on their way to Bud.

Back