Forum Suggestion Box

I think this forum should create a subreddit. It will add more ways for people to find out about this forum and get connected with the world of portable consoles.

Isn't this website a series of forums, each forum being dedicated to a set theme (Projects, General, Gaming, Spam, Trading, etc.)?
After all it's called The Official ModRetro Forums.
Just look at PHPBB's url syntax. Viewforum allows you to view all the topics under said theme and posting has modifier "f" which denotes which forum in which the topic to which you are replying is organized.

I don't think a subreddit makes much sense when one considers the relative lack in recent activity as well as the aspects of the general community.

And no Mako, I'm not trying to use big words in poorly structured sentences to sound smart. It's 1:24 AM and I don't feel like thinking my English through.

b50440be8f.jpg

This is an issue. Good thing I remember a thing or two from my haxxor days :awesome:

Seeing as half of the staff is on subsilver, we're aware of it. :/
I managed to get lucky and get into the UCP to change my skin.
We'll be working on it.

I have disabled the theme for now, so the handful of people who were using it should be able to access the forum again.

Back