Forum Suggestion Box

SS2 randomly broke one day, I have no idea why or how it happened, but I don't think anyone messed with the files so I'm not really sure why it happened. Anyway, I just reinstalled the entire style so it's fixed now, and I found an old logo design in the style folder I think you guys will appreciate.

Bow down to zero for now, but know that one day I will take away subsilver for I am a vengeful Admin.

If I make a post/guide thing on how to use 3DS sliders for analog sticks could you add it to the stickies? It's seemspretty inconvenient to try and find SS's diagram if you don't know where it's at. There's a few other things broken/missing from the stickies due to imageshack and stuff being kind of scattered. Thanks!

grossaffe said:
Bow down to zero for now, but know that one day I will take away subsilver for I am a vengeful Admin.

You can take my subsilver but you will never be able to take our memes

Zero said:
SS2 randomly broke one day, I have no idea why or how it happened, but I don't think anyone messed with the files so I'm not really sure why it happened. Anyway, I just reinstalled the entire style so it's fixed now, and I found an old logo design in the style folder I think you guys will appreciate.
Based.
Now bring back the community and maybe I'll stop being a pissy Sega to my IRL friends.

Operation fabulous is broken af
It causes such pain when loading at school or with a bad connection

ProgMetalMan said:
Can we all take a moment to appreciate that this is Prog's 1500th post?

samjc3 said:
What even is that?
Prog has this love of using the skins that nobody should be using because they're terribad.

You're right. I should be on the master race hidden vaporwave style that goes so hard at being vaporwave that it has no 3rd party javascript.

samjc3 said:
ProgMetalMan said:
What even is that?
Ancient ad system which is only on subsilver, apparently.
ttsgeb said:
ProgMetalMan said:
Can we all take a moment to appreciate that this is Prog's 1500th post?
I'm really confused that the actual post count is at 877 though. Where did they all go?
Among the posts I can't find was the troll I was fighting when I hit a thousand. He burned me good and I thought it would be relevant.

Project Wonderful has always been broken, haha.

also with the recent Facebook acquisition of Modretro, We shouldn't need ads m80.

SteamDNT said:
Project Wonderful has always been broken, haha.
Yeah I know, but it stopped being a problem because of NoScript until I tried to get on through the school's firewall.
also with the recent Facebook acquisition of Modretro, We shouldn't need ads m80.
>

Zero said:
ProgMetalMan said:
Operation fabulous
Wat.
Code still exists and is broken on certain internet connections.
bHpcYYx.png

Oh flax, I think that was an ad company that paid in bitcoin Palmer was testing out back in the day. Let me see if I can find where it's located so I can delete.

Back