for anyone who has all 3 of the 6th gen systems post here

loip90876

Anyone who has an Xbox(original), Playstation 2, and a gamecube should post a reply here and saythey're favorite game on each system. EXAMPLE:

PS2-favorite game: Battlefield 2

Xbox- favorite game: Halo 2

Gamecube- favorite game: Animal Crossing: Population Growing.

:ninj:

I'm sorry, I recall 4 6th-gen systems.

DREAMCAST SegaES

But yeah, I own or have owned all 4 6th-gen systems.

Dreamcast: I don't even remember what the Heck that flax was called, all I know is I broke controllers playing it.
PS2: GTA3
Gamecube: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Xbox: The Xbox had games? I just used it for homebrew.

Also, small chance this may be better off in Forum 47.
We'll see, don't worry about it for now.

Dreamcast- Never had one, but Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was an epic game for the GCN, so yeah Sonic Adventure 2.
PS2- Star Wars Starfighter. If you haven't played it, something is wrong with you.
Xbox-Never had one, but I would have to go with Halo 2. Made Snow Days worth it.
GCN- Oh man, so many good times on this console. There are too many good choices, WW, Double Dash, I can't choose!

PS2- Final Fantasy X, Burnout 3
Dreamcast- Sonic Adenture, House of the Dead 2
GameCube- Wind Waker
Xbox- didn't have one

dreamcast: jet set radio!!!!!!
ps2: shadow of the colossus, or ICO. not sure. the jak series was spectacular too.
xbox: fable tlc
gamecube: honestly, ive played a gcn once, and never really had any desire to go back. i just wasnt impressed. the controller was uncomfortable, and the game, some atv game, was better on ps2, so i just kinda skipped the gamecube. though, i think im gonna get one.after all, many people really like it. :confused:

PS2: Jak and Daxter (first one)
Gamecube: To give a few: Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda TP, Metroid Prime, Paper Mario, etc
Xbox: Halo CE, XGRA, Crimson Skies
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure and SA2

βeta said:
PS2- Final Fantasy X, Burnout 3
Dreamcast- Sonic Adenture, House of the Dead 2
GameCube- Wind Waker
Xbox- didn't have one

Final Fantasy X is awesome-I used to have it-but i lost it :hit:

samjc3 said:
ps2: shadow of the colossus, or ICO. not sure. the jak series was spectacular too.
gamecube: honestly, ive played a gcn once, and never really had any desire to go back. i just wasnt impressed. the controller was uncomfortable, and the game, some atv game, was better on ps2, so i just kinda skipped the gamecube. though, i think im gonna get one.after all, many people really like it. :confused:

You mean jet grind radio? lol

Oh Yeah...
I forgot about the dreamcast(which the xbox controllers are almost just like them except with 2 thumbsticks on xbox controllers)
I have never played a Dcast but I really want one.

βeta said:
I don't like it.
You don't like the gamecube? i can understand hating how it sucks at reading disks after having it for like 7-9 yrs and the controllers get unusable in maybe 2 - 4 yrs, but the games are kinda fun.

βeta said:
mako321 said:
go play metroid prime for a few hours and come back saying otherwise.

And how many other GOOD games are there?

Two Metroid Prime games, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart double dash, SUPER SMASH BROS, Pokemon coliseum, F-Zero GX, etc.

Dreamcast-Ikaruga
Xbox-Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
PS2-Pshyconauts
Gamecube- RE4 (much better than the PS2 version, no pre rendered videos and twice as many polygons)

PalmerTech said:
βeta said:
mako321 said:
go play metroid prime for a few hours and come back saying otherwise.

And how many other GOOD games are there?

Two Metroid Prime games, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart double dash, SUPER SMASH BROS, Pokemon coliseum, F-Zero GX, etc.
Echoes wasn't as good as the first, Wind Waker was good, TP is a 7th gen game on a 6th gen console, so it only half counts, never played Double Dash or F-Zero GX, Pokemon is better off as a handheld game, and SSB64 is still the best.

PS2 - FFX has to be up there for my favorite of all time, but there's so many great ones. Soul Calibur 3.
GC - Not a fan. Had it, played it, still Nintendo. Do not want.
Dreamcast - Soul Calibur/blade/whatever. God I loved that console.
Xbox - Not a fan.

loip90876 said:
samjc3 said:

You mean jet grind radio? lol
no, i mean jet set radio. thats the real (japanese) version. jet grind radio is the american version, which is all sad and stuff by comparison. ;)

Beta, it's the other way around. Twilight Princess was originally a Gamecube game but due to it taking a while it was finished around the time the Wii was released so they decided to port it to the Wii.

Back