Drawing program suggestion?

neverused

I am tempted to use LOB's suggested service Polou for a project I've been mulling over; however, I don't have access to a decent and simple drawing program at work. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a 2-D drawing program/site that doesn't require any install, hopefully just contained within your browser (since I have some downtime at work)? If it could export to a pdf that would be great too.

Thanks,
neverused

you oculd try deviantart muro but im pretty sure everything would have to be freehand... idk havent used it much but that's the only one i can think of

I don't know of any cheap or browser based tools. We use CorelDraw at school, I think Benheck uses Adobe Illustrator. Both are expensive, professional-grade tools too expensive to actually buy.

No. That's the wrong type of software. You need VECTOR GRAPHICS such is Visio or CorelDraw, not a Photoshop clone.

I've seen rumors of something called SVG-Edit, but I haven't checked it out myself. It's supposedly a browser-based svg editor (duh.), or at least something similar to Inkscape. In that same source, there's also mention of Chittram, but it's posted by a guy CALLED chittram, so...

Back