DC Power Connector for Wii U

zack

I need this power connector from a Wii U AC adapter. I can't justify buying a new AC adapter just to salvage the connector. Maybe someone has a broken one they could chop the end off of? Basically I'd just pay shipping costs plus a few bucks for your trouble.
FooTYqd.jpg

I was trying to avoid the cheap ones since sometimes the connector can feel like crap.. I had that problem with the gamecube at least.

I'm still looking for one if anyone is interested but otherwise I'll buy an official one off amazon for $15

epicelite said:
I have a broken power supply, what you gib me to send you the connector?
I could paypal you $10. I'm not sure what shipping would cost but if you're in the US it shouldn't be more than $5.75 to flat rate it. So basically the $10 is for everything and I'll let you figure out shipping.. Hopefully that will still be worthwhile to you.

$10 holy cra- I mean, that sounds reasonable. You just want the connector or the whole thing? Its fried but maybe fixable I never bothered to open it or anything.

epicelite said:
$10 holy cra- I mean, that sounds reasonable. You just want the connector or the whole thing? Its fried but maybe fixable I never bothered to open it or anything.
Well I only need the connector so no point in trying to ship that bulky thing. You wanna PM me with your PayPal email?

Back