Custom Cases and Enclosures for SALE!!! UPDATED 01/03/2012

LOCtronicz

Formerly known as zenloc
I'm busy clearing out my workshop and all these old cases and enclosures gotta go. Select what you want and post it in this thread and I'll reply with a price of your selection. NO PM'S PLEASE!! Shipping will be calculated once I know what you want.

Some of these cases are new and have never been used and some have been custom made my myself. They are either half done, half painted or in testing phase and thus will be sold for cheap.

EDIT: Updates with PSP and DSlite cases:

PSP Cases:

NDSLite Cases:

Re: Custom Cases and Enclosures for SALE!!!

I like that playstation one on the top left...how much you asking for?

Dimensions for the case on the 3rd pic, bottom left corner? How much for it?

That's the size of a psp. This was going to be my case instead of a psp. It's slightly less wide than the psp case though. But a trimmed GC board can fit inside. Thickness is about 2-3 cm. You can have it for $10. It's a fresh mold.

Ok, so PM me your final price + shipping and paypal, etc. Also, would be cool if you included exact measurments aswell, because IDK if my board will fit.

how much for the PSP case with the GC logo vent in the third pic?

PS has this case been thickened?

Diminuendo said:
how much for the PSP case with the GC logo vent in the third pic?

PS has this case been thickened?

Case has already been sold.

hey man , i was wondering are any of the cases for a portable gamecube? i thought the last 2 rows of pix looked like they could be for gamecube, if they are do you still have them and how much would you take ? thanks man

haro_is_boss said:
hey man , i was wondering are any of the cases for a portable gamecube? i thought the last 2 rows of pix looked like they could be for gamecube, if they are do you still have them and how much would you take ? thanks man

Yes both of the last two cases are for a gamecube. The first one with sticking out discdrive is as good as done. Just painting and some little body work. You can have that one for $75 ex shipping. Which is a steal for a near completed custom case.

The other one which looksblike a zn40 case but the reducee in height you can have for $50 ex shipping. This one is also as good as done but needs a bit more body work to complete.

PM me if you are interested.

would the disc drive stick out on the back of these cases or could they be used with the sd cards, i know near to nothing about portable gamecube construction but am becoming interested....thanks again man

Both of these cases have the original discdrive inside the case. So nothing will stick out. You use the case for an SD loading gamecube. You would have no need for the discdrive though. Or if you use the WODE you can use both the discdrive and SD cards or HDD.

Can I get a quote for the case in the middle top row in the third pic, and the one in the top right in the same pic?

Re: Custom Cases and Enclosures for SALE!!! UPDATED 01/03/20

Got anything for a Portable N64 case? Would save me the trouble of doing one myself.

Re: Custom Cases and Enclosures for SALE!!! UPDATED 01/03/20

Not really selling any n64 cases. The green one could be used for a n64. Other than that the others are too small.
However I am maybe selling a completed n64mini rev 3 case with docking station. It's complete but needs a finishing paint coat. Because the case is custom and 100% finished it ain't selling for cheap. Case + docking station will be sold for $300. Keep in mind that I normally sell a finished n64 portable for $750.

Other than those 2 options I got nothing.

Back