Congrats Palmer

2wbt34l.jpg

So you're officially working for Palmer then?

EDIT: Also, while you're in Texas, go kick HostGator's ass for me.

Kyosho said:
Is that what killed the forum? Regardless, congrats dude. Such an awesome project.

A little bit. :p Thanks! It is going to be a lot of fun.

ShockSlayer said:

Hah!

Life of Brian said:
The signature headband made me lol.

Congrats Palmer! Holy moley you rock!

Thanks! This whole thing is absolutely crazy. :)

PuhIl.png

Thanks for all the support, guys! Especially you, Joey. <3 So busy at QuakeCon. And yes, Mario is officially on payroll. He has yet to cash his first check, though. :p

I prefer to say I'm working with Palmer as opposed to for him, but yeah, pretty much.

So Palmer... how about flying us all out for an MRCA at Oculus, eh? *elbows* Eh? :awesomepalmer:

Congrats on raising a million dollars Palmer. Looks like it's going to be very successful (not that I had any doubts)

<3
how will the SDK be to work with? was planning on getting graded all of my senior year to make portables in my electronics 3 course, but now that I'll have this coming to me I might as well put it to good use and try to develop some sort of game that will be fully compatible with it.

what is Mario doing for you, and how can I get in on this action?

Also, send me a PM about getting into contact with my friend at some point. He wants to wait until this kickstarter thing dies down a bit, but he wants to talk in the future and he's got some interesting connections.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/152 ... o-the-game
click on the box that you want on the right side of the screen that says "Pledge $___ or more"
should hurry, they already sold out of the "Unassembled Rift Prototype"

I'm hoping I can get one soon, my budget is tight right now, about to go in debt buying new tyres for my work van.

check the kick starter payment options

They don't automatically take the money out, all money comes out at the end of the 30 days. Right now you're just making a pledge saying that you are willing to pay, and will at least have the money by the time the kickstarter is over.

ooh, cool, I better wait till next weekend anyways, just in case, hoping they dont sale out of the Dang thing. should of been more kit's. thats what I wanted,

Palmer, WE NEED MORE KITS !!!

I would wait for the retail version if you're not going to develop with it. The consumer one will be much, much nicer. Higher res, less latency, etc.

Gross - at the moment, I am a hardware designer and general IT guy. Unfortunately, we're not hiring anybody at the moment. If your friend has connections to plastics companies, that might be useful.

Mario said:
I would wait for the retail version if you're not going to develop with it. The consumer one will be much, much nicer. Higher res, less latency, etc.

Gross - at the moment, I am a hardware designer and general IT guy. Unfortunately, we're not hiring anybody at the moment. If your friend has connections to plastics companies, that might be useful.
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* dat, just want the unassembled kit.

DJ - We really don't know yet. 300 would be nice, but what we're really going for is an AWESOME product. If we can really improve it for $100 more, we're definitely going with that.

Mako - We ain't selling any more unassembled kits. You can buy a dev one if you want, though.

Back