Complete wii wiring diagram?

I've already got a project going on (n64p), but I'm thinking about doing a wii later on as I'd LOOOVE to have a portable wii. But I cannot seem to find any complete wii wiring diagrams ANYWHERE. Now that I mention it, I can't seem to find a diagram for anything on the wii PERIOD! Anyone have one or know where one is?
Thanks.

Ben Heck Forums (this site's biological parent, before it was kidnapped by Facebook) has some stuff. (I'm pretty sure it's not an attack site so you should be fine bypassing that. Don't quote me though)

Zenloc posted a Front Panel relocation diagram on ShockSlayer Forums (one of this site's two children)

That's the best I could find on the big 4.

Ya I've looked around as well, in fact about a half an hour ago before your post I searched all of benheck, but nothing. I'd DIE to join benheck, but unfortunately they've banned registering :cry: .

What do you mean by wiring diagrams? If you're not trimming, you can find the pinout for AV online and the others would be easy to figure out.

Supernintendo64 said:
Ya I've looked around as well, in fact about a half an hour ago before your post I searched all of benheck, but nothing. I'd DIE to join benheck, but unfortunately they've banned registering :cry: .
Don't worry, you're not missing much. They didn't close it because of exclusivity; they closed it because of inactivity except for spambots.

Benheck's dead now? Wow, the entire scene has really gone downhill, hasn't it?

Back