Christmas for ModRetro!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* YEAH PRESENTS!
WOSHIP BABBY JLEESUS!

It's that time of year again, and by that I mean it's December.
That means a lot to most children, and while the look on their face when you tell them there's no Santa is priceless, that doesn't mean we can't celebrate.

So, break out those Christmas avatars, sing those Christmas carols(unless Afro says they aren't cool, trust me, he was singing carols waaay before they were popular,) and prepare for:
ModRetro Christmas!
2011 Edition!

What does that mean?

You'll just have to find out, but we've got tons of stuff in store(no, not the store) for you, and it's gonna make this the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

But first, let's take a look back, at our ModRetro Christmas roots, in an old-but-classic reupload of everyone's favorite yuletide shoop video:

You can expect more things like that in the following weeks, and even more(probably!)

SS

Time to break out some Trans-Siberian Orchestra and eggnog. *Can'tSayThisOnTV* YES.

Awww yeah. I've been waiting for this thread. :awesome:

Somebody should help me give DAT ASS some Christmas cheer ;)

EDIT: Awww yeah Tim!

budavy.png

got my avvy back, you know, since I just got around to changing it a few months ago...

As always, I can add the classic MR santa hat. And I'll post it here when i get to my desktop too.
Scratch that; apparently my shoop folder didnt make it to my new desktop.

I remeber that christmas shoop video, hopefully I can get off my phone and onto a laptop/desktop soon so I can change my avatar.

I've had my Christmas swag on for a few weeks now. And I'm glad to see that shoop again! :awesome:

I LOL'd at the ending. I thought it was going to be a touching, happy end for Palmer. Then, I read the next line, Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down... and cracked up! Great job, guys!

Excited for my first ModRetro Christmas! Something tells me that SS's brother will appreciate my Christmas avvy.

Ah, memories. I remember when that video was first posted.

Now then, who wants to put a santa hat on ol' death over there.

15355951.png

That done, if anyone wants the Classic hat, I'll be working on picking that out from Sam's picture. I'll post it when I'm done.

EDIT:

hatcopy.png

If that isn't big enough for ya, your avvy is too Dang big.

edit2: made the original hat transparent. :D

Back