Buy Karate kick now!!! For iPhone and iPad.

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
Made by our own Beta and Bibin.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/karate-k ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Screen Shots:
mzl.hhfqmdil.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.msqujfeq.320x480-75.jpg

Video:

Actually karate kick is a pretty entertaining game. It's awesome for wasting time. So all of you iOS people should buy it. It's only .99 cents for christs sakes

Eh, that's not really the reason. To be frank it's more that I don't like android really. Among other things, the inconsistency between specifications makes it harder to know what my software will be running on, and how it'll run - different devices have different resolutions, aspect ratios, CPU/GPU/Memory configurations, software versions, and knowing most android users, a flax-ton of stupid mods and stylistic addons that dump all over the operating system.

budnespid said:
Actually karate kick is a pretty entertaining game. It's awesome for wasting time. So all of you iOS people should buy it. It's only .99 cents for christs sakes
.99 cents? How am I supposed to pay for that? At least round it up to a penny.

I used FamiTracker to make the music. If I feel like spending money and spend time flashing and soldering, I can push it onto a cartridge with a VRC7 (modified Lagrange Point cart) and play and record it out of my Famicom :p

Bibin said:
...the inconsistency between specifications makes it harder to know what my software will be running on, and how it'll run - different devices have different resolutions, aspect ratios, CPU/GPU/Memory configurations, software versions...

JUST MAKE IT FOR THE INCREDIBLE 2. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE. IF YOU DON'T YOU JUST DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY.

Aux said:
Bibin said:
...the inconsistency between specifications makes it harder to know what my software will be running on, and how it'll run - different devices have different resolutions, aspect ratios, CPU/GPU/Memory configurations, software versions...

JUST MAKE IT FOR THE INCREDIBLE 2. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE. IF YOU DON'T YOU JUST DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY.

NOPE LOL

Bibin said:
Aux said:
Bibin said:

NOPE LOL

Fine, I'll make my own Karate Kick! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the Karate Kick!

so i herd u gba port

Do it so I can play it on my portables! Imagine the publicity and money you'd get if it was seen in a video on tech blogs everywhere!

SS

ShockSlayer said:
so i herd u gba port

Do it so I can play it on my portables! Imagine the publicity and money you'd get if it was seen in a video on tech blogs everywhere!

SS

I'll work on it... slowly...

I did just manage to dig up my old GBA dev environment. We'll see how that works. I only produce good code late, late into the night, so we'll see.

I only have wp7. If I had an idevice, I would totally look at it for a couple of seconds and still not buy it. I'm a cheap mofo.

ttsgeb said:
I only have wp7. If I had an idevice, I would totally look at it for a couple of seconds and still not buy it. I'm a cheap mofo.
I like the way you think, if you catch my drift.
...That means I would do the same thing.

Back