Audio Amps

I am going to start a business building audio amps in about a week or so :awesome: . Most likely just LM386 audio amps. Would any of you be interested in buying pre-made audio amps for 9 bucks shipped? And instead of using those bulky potentiometers, I would use those volume control wheels. I can also build LM386 stereo amps for 13 bucks shipped. :lol: On the stereo amps I would control both channels on one volume control wheel instead of two (instead of using one for each channel). I will make the amps as small as possible, because these amps will probably go into portables right? Since these amps will probably go into portables, I can relocate the volume control wheels with some wire (obviously :dahroll: ) if you want.

Here is an example. :D

Next to a quarter:
quarter.jpg

Next to a speaker:
speaker.jpg

The circuit is smaller than the speaker!!!

The circuit in the picture is without the LM386.
The little jack at the bottom left will not be there when or if you do order one.

Anyone interested??? :lol: :lol:

That looks vaguely like the pocket protest to me.... My and zeturi's experience3 with the pocket protest says it is flax.

Also, pedometers, LOL, you mean Potentiometers.

Did I say pedometers?!! :dahroll:
oops!

EDIT: You guys must of had some bad experiences! :dahroll:

I don't think it sounds bad at all! Of course there are some drawbacks of the LM386, like if you at a volume wheel then when the volume is all the way down it makes a buzzing noise. Plus, I can find different schemadics and make it sound even better!

The reason for selling audio amps is because I am trying to raise money to build a mini Pac-Man arcade cabinet for my aunt for her birthday. She loves Pac-Man so much, even more than I do!! :rofl:

Back