Anyone up for a tf2 battle?

bentomo

Frequent Poster
My friends and I are having a lan party for the end of summer the 30-31, starting at noon, and I was hoping to organize some kind of clan v clan thing with someone for an epic duel of epic proportions.

If that doesn't happen any of you modretroers can join in on my server an play with us, I'll put the ip up when the lan party starts.

server ip is 96.2.162.7

It would be cool if we set up a modretro team vs my fyg clan. I was hoping to find a clan to go up against on that date, but if a bunch of modretro people just showed up to play would be nice.

Preferably after 7:00 PST, which is after most Pacific Coast people eat dinner.

arena would be most competitive, it's a vanilla tf2 server with sourcemod installed. Last time I tried installing saxton hale I failed miserably.

Saxon Hale sucks unless you're in the mood for it. We should try playing on the T_W/Thursty/J.D ctf/capture point map that we made last summer. I sadly forget what it's called, but one of those two should remember the name of it. KOTH Harvest and Arena Offblast, Nucleus and Granary would be cool too.

EDIT: http://teaminterrobang.com/showthread.p ... -koth_pine

So yea I've got the server up, I put the ip in the first post, the official starting time for any arena battles is 4 on the 30th.

Thanks for the response guys, should be a good tf2 day, I may hook up my laptop to some kind of webcam broadcast so you can see the clan or the like. Still looking for a clan battle, but we might just end up playing.

Mk, guys I've actually gone a little nuts with the server hosting. i just set up a CSS server so now I've got a tf2 server, a CSS server and a minecraft server all hosted by me.

We may be doing some CSS too.

96.2.162.7:26015 for CSS
96.2.162.7:27015 for tf2

hope to see you guys there tomorrow.

Back