Another Wasp/wiikey swiss question (sorry guys)

xy007

So I installed a wasp with a megadrive v5 from badass consolles and I have gotten this far in the swiss menu, hopefully I am a noob and there is a easy step or something I missed?

I have a 32gb fat32 formatted card in the slot with a single iso. (also is iso the correct format the game needs to be in?)

Edit: so I think it is locking up on this screen, I hit the restart gc button and nothing happens. The blue led on the wasp is lit up when this happens.

Lid switch is bridged and the p29 has the correct switch set-up.

Edit: update 3: Ok I can confirm it is the actual wasp, I tried my other wasp chip and it booted up just fine. Any one ever had similar experiences?/suggestions? (I need 2 functioning wasps 1 for normal gc and one portable)

44w1q13h.jpg

Ok I can confirm it is the actual wasp, I tried my other wasp chip and it booted up just fine. Any one ever had similar experiences?

And thanks Ampz

there is potential that it is has developed minor damage from your previous connectivity issues...

recently there was a post at gc-forever where someone was stuck on init and solved the issue by replacing the power board of the GC...he tested the issue and duplicated his findings using the suspected power board and compared performance to the replacement power board again and again..

...the investigation continues for determining the cause and correction to this..
if you can get that far into the boot process then at least you have not blown the FPGA bank that reads the SD card...so that WASP you have still works but it might need a few reboots to be able to read...

megalomaniac said:
there is potential that it is has developed minor damage from your previous connectivity issues...

recently there was a post at gc-forever where someone was stuck on init and solved the issue by replacing the power board of the GC...he tested the issue and duplicated his findings using the suspected power board and compared performance to the replacement power board again and again..

...the investigation continues for determining the cause and correction to this..
if you can get that far into the boot process then at least you have not blown the FPGA bank that reads the SD card...so that WASP you have still works but it might need a few reboots to be able to read...

So literally power on/off the gc multiple times, or something else?
Also this is the wasp that I didn't have a sd card in when first testing it.
The only pin that had a problem (not having perfect continuity) was pin22 that I had fixed.

Edit, also this may be important. When first testing without the sd card I had wired the contact labeled p29 to a switch between GRN and 1.9v. Im not sure if that could have been the problem source.

Back