7" wonder screen.

I don't know how many of you people follow the BH forums, but something really cool was posted there.
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33271
7 inches, small board (in comparison with screen itself), LED backlight, insane brightness, Thin, 7.4v, Great color, contrast, and clarity.
$90 or so on ebay, and all over the place too, not just three or four sellers. Link
If I cannot get much money together, my GCp will have a Zeneth screen in all probability. However, If I have extra funds, this is my screen of choice.

am i the only one who lulzed about "if you follow BH"? i mean, i know this guy is new, and all, but its funny to me.

PalmerTech said:
It seems like a nice screen, but pretty big. Plus, it stretches. :(

Palmer, have you tried out those 5" screens from that website we talked about in the chatroom? I am prolly ganna buy one in a few weeks and can give you guys a review if you haven't checked it out yet - unless you think its crap...

Tchay said:
PalmerTech said:
It seems like a nice screen, but pretty big. Plus, it stretches. :(

Palmer, have you tried out those 5" screens from that website we talked about in the chatroom? I am prolly ganna buy one in a few weeks and can give you guys a review if you haven't checked it out yet - unless you think its crap...
woah woah woah whats this? link? :awesome:

samjc3 said:
am i the only one who lulzed about "if you follow BH"? i mean, i know this guy is new, and all, but its funny to me.
Yeah, well, I'm not only new, I'm also an idiot. :dahroll:
(did I use that smiley correctly?)

Oldewindmill said:
samjc3 said:
Yeah, well, I'm not only new, I'm also an idiot. :dahroll:
(did I use that smiley correctly?)
its not a question of your idiocy. its just that we (MR) started as a kindof splitoff/replacement for benheck, during a massive period of drama, mostly spawned by an old immature british fellow by the name of "bacteria" ;)
so its quite funny that you say "if you follow BH". lestways i lulzed a little at first. ;)

also, you did use that smiley "correctly" :dahroll:

Back