64 BOY wip Complete

Re: 64 BOY wip *UPDATE 02/26/10*

Thanks beta. I thought that list was all they had. :facepalm:

*sigh* I'm having a bad week.

Well that's too bad, I hope I can get one from SS.

This is a perfect example for the modretro store, if we ever start one that is.

I have it! :D You'll need to put your own plug on the end, but it output's 8.4v at 1500mah. PM me!

SS

Alright I got a little bit more work done. I've cut some holes, did some filing, everything is going smoothly and should fit. Now that I have 3 weeks before mgc I'm kicking it in to high gear. Overloaded in fact.
watermark.php

I'm going to try to finish the case in the next couple days (without paint, that will take an extra day) so expect updates. Here's what I have left.

power led/battery indicator hole
power switch
screen power switch
1st player switch
speaker holes
contrast and volume knobs

So far I've neglected the docking station so I'll work on that later, I'll try to that over the weekend. I'm also going to try to put rgb on the docking station, not sure yet though because last time I tried rgb with my psone screen it didn't show up. it might have been the screen though, back then I didn't really know what I was doing, I'll test it with and actually tv, if so the station will have composite, s-video, audio, rgb, and 4 controller connections, and still be smaller then the last one.

Lots of work to be done. :rolleyes:

PS. got a 1.5amp charger from SS!

I simply cannot get the rgb mod to work, I'm not really sure how to do it to begin with but I'm following mmonkeys guide and I'm not getting the signal on the hd tv. What I'm doing is just connecting the vdc chip to the rca jacks and plugging it into an hd tv but I don't get a signal. I have my composite screen hooked up at the same time and it's working on that so I know it's working.

Is there something else I have to do?

Do I have to connect it to the av jack on the n64 then to the rca plugs?

Well RGB mod aside I did get the case done except for the paint, going to do that tomorrow.

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02567.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

On a side note my cat has become fond of my psone power supply
DSC02572.jpg

Re: 64 BOY wip *UPDATE 03/06/10*

I love the 64 Boy speaker holes, but you are in need of a much better camera.

YOUR WATCH IS ON BACKWARDS!!!! D:<

That said, I'm salivating over these pictures.

I know this is not what you said, but it reminds of people who tell me my watch is on he wrong hand. (I use to wear it on my right)

SCREW YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH HAND IT'S ON!! YOU DON'T KNOW!

Just like when I knock on the bathroom door and people think I'm playing 20 questions. Seriously, I'm just seeing if someone is already in there.

Man, minirant

bentomo said:
I know this is not what you said, but it reminds of people who tell me my watch is on he wrong hand. (I use to wear it on my right)

SCREW YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH HAND IT'S ON!! YOU DON'T KNOW!

Just like when I knock on the bathroom door and people think I'm playing 20 questions. Seriously, I'm just seeing if someone is already in there.

Man, minirant
Nondominant hand is correct. So, you're good to go, unless you're a lefty. ;)

Nintendott said:
ShockSlayer said:
CASE = SEX
How do you know that? :awesome:
You once said that you navar had a girlfriend.

Oh and bentomo: awesome flux!

Did you forget about his girl Rosy........Rosy Palm..... Harharharhar.... :lol:

LOL, i just realised that there is something weird about the day you joined MR!
It just reminds me of someting.

Back