3PDT Switches

rebreok

So, for those who don't know, I'll explain the switch real quick--DT means double throw. that means there's two different positions for the switch. Basically, there will be a common solder lead, and based on the switch position, it is connected to one of two other leads. Never neither, never both. 3P means 3 pole. Basically, the switch I want is like what I just described, but there's three of them actuated by one actual lever or toggle or whatever.

If you have some, I'll pay a decent price for them, and/or I can 3D print, vacuum form, solder, CNC, etc.

Let me know!

-K

There's an electronics store not too far from me that has a ton of switches and probably has the one you want for less than $5. If you can pay for shipping + the cost of the switch + $5 I'll pick it up for you. I'll even show you the rack over skype or etc if I can get 4G over there so you'll have a better idea of your options. Let me know

Nah you're good, as a matter of fact it been a long time since I heard anything. The only problem... I've decided against the feature that would've used them. :T Oh well. I'll probably need one in the future though. thanks!

Back