3DS gets a price cut

Kickback said:
Wow, I hope England gets a similar thing, i've been wanting to play Super Circuit for a while but Emulators aren't quite the same and I don't have a GBA anymore.

Make it happen Ninty or i'm not buying Skyward Sword :awesome:

I'm pretty sure it's for all regions :p

Nintendo said:
Nintendo of America today announced plans to drop the suggested retail price of its portable Nintendo 3DS™ system to $169.99 in the United States.

I dunno if it's happening anywhere else...

We usually follow suit when price cuts are announced tbh, and with the Playstation Vita being launched at £199.99, I can definately see Nintendo dropping the price.

The price cuts are also coming to Nintendo Australia, but it is still just about $100 more expensive than the US version, AND the Australian dollar is stronger than the US dollar.
I mean, really guys..

ToastBucket said:
Are there even enough spaces on the homescreen for all those games?

I was looking at it a few days ago...I got so excited at the amount of scrolling I would have to do to get through them all :mrgreen:

Jidan said:
ToastBucket said:
Are there even enough spaces on the homescreen for all those games?

I was looking at it a few days ago...I got so excited at the amount of scrolling I would have to do to get through them all :mrgreen:
Wait, so they aren't like.. organized into folders or something?
:/ Well, I guess it's not too bad.

Not too much scrolling would be needed, just press the little button that changes the amount of icons per page.

Zero said:
Not too much scrolling would be needed, just press the little button that changes the amount of icons per page.

Yeah, I just mean compared to what I currently have on the screen, I think it will nearly double it :p I already use the 3 icons per column thing.

Back