The XGC; SS's Most B-E-A-utiful portable ever!

Why can't you people understand that there's two different titles to be held? Smallest with internal batteries, and smallest without internal batteries. It isn't that hard to grasp :stare:

And for the love of *Can'tSayThisOnTV* learn to spell.

I forgot he added the spacer to include batteries. Not difficult to grasp, just nowhere on this thread does it say he added the batteries yet so it wasn't hard for it to slip my mind. And its one letter. I forgot everyone on this forum has perfect spelling all the time.

Oh wow, that was my bad im sorry. I missed that whole page and skipped right to seven. Sorry about that. :oops:

Spoleyo said:
I forgot he added the spacer to include batteries. Not difficult to grasp, just nowhere on this thread does it say he added the batteries yet so it wasn't hard for it to slip my mind. And its one letter. I forgot everyone on this forum has perfect spelling all the time.
You act like this is an isolated incident. It isn't.

I act as if it was an honest, human mistake. People make them. Then normal people laugh about it and forget about it. Looks like you can't do that.

Get back on topic you sods. I won't have you pollute this thread further. Take this to PMs if you want. The XGC demands more respect than that.

Back