SS's Journey to the Basement Blog'm

Re: SS's Journey to the Basement Blog

SS inside beta here, yeah I made it all good and stuff. No barrel of issues like the last time, no lost baggage, no rerouting, etc. Right now Travis and I are working on N64 3DS joystick code, RIT has smart mother*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers so we're gonna get flax done, and it's only day one. And hey, if we can't modify that, then we'll just rewrite it in a real language, Beta and Travisman have a handle on how it works so that could actually happen. Perfect joysticks for all!

Aside from that, Betaman's gonna make some cad flax for us to cut once we show up at Downing land. I'm gonna take some video now.

SS

wow beta you suck

i don't type like that at all

MORE JOYSTICK SHENANIGANS:

jnCxzngl.jpg

LOOK AT ALL THAT THINGS

That breadboard is worlds prettier than the breadboard setup for my analog signals class. That said, I just made the circuits with a "*Can'tSayThisOnTV* it, as long as it works" attitude on that breadboard. A bit of a pain if it doesn't work to troubleshoot, however.

Hermaphroditus said:
That breadboard is worlds prettier than the breadboard setup for my analog signals class. That said, I just made the circuits with a "*PLAQUE* it, as long as it works" attitude on that breadboard. A bit of a pain if it doesn't work to troubleshoot, however.
You gotta make pretty breadboards. Get a nice set of various-sized jumpers and it makes pretty-breadboarding easy.

Oh yeah, so, Tchay's at the basement already. Annoying me because I know he lies in wait, anxious to smash, but I gotta get some more flax done. Speaking of which, Bibinman and I smashed, I'm winnerman. Video tomorrow...

SS

Betauxslayermobile inbound. ETA *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing late.

Prog,

I've never met you but my dear god, your name has been mentioned here more than anyone else this whole meet-up (slightly above RDC even)! haha. Seems I need to get to know more about you as you know more about us than anyone has any freaking clue how. I've checked even the bathroom for cams and bugs but I'm pretty sure the house is clean.

Anyway, we couldn't get the capture card to work unfortunately, but the live stream has been recorded on You Tube so SS will be editing it when he get's back to show some of the fun moments that were caught on tape as opposed to watching a lot of dead space.

We may be doing one more live stream tomorrow but it's not final yet. I'll try to let you all know by the end of night tonight. But I gotta say, this has been awesome in every way shape and form. Still sinking it!

Back