The XGC; SS's Most B-E-A-utiful portable ever!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
IMG_1183-2.jpg

^hey look at how small it is.

Video is still uploading, it's over a gig and 12 minutes long:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlvFrt0oqo

I'll probably post some more shots of the unit later, the top/bottom/back. Plans are to maybe add a spacer for an internal batterypack.

βeta - The amazing b-e-a-utiful case. Seriously. It's so pimp.
Ashen - Wiikey Fusion Mod, the nubs, the motherboard inside, the controller cut, all sorts of gamecube stuff. Most helpful member ever.
Zenloc - The transistor L/R button mod and the regulators mod, very important and critical in portables today.
eurddrue - For my GCP2 back. I used so many parts from it. All my love, old pal.
Tchay - General gamecube stuff, and manlove.
kasar - Qoob Pro background guide.
zeturi - Gave me that wavebird(ily), I used his lm386 diagram as a base.
bentomo - Vent holes idea, some gamecube stuff.
Thursty - Continuous Stream of neverending manlove.
Everyone who watched the livestreams; you kept me going late into the night, helped me get a lot of work done!

SS

This is without a doubt the greatest unit you've ever produced. I love it immensely.

Very sexy portable, glad you got it done. Video is still being processed for me, but I'm sure I'll like it even more after I see it.

I've said it already and I'll say it again. That thing is Dang sexy small man. Feature packed portable also. B-E-A-utiful work SS.

Internal batteries? If so, you sire have won a ROLF COPTER. IT GOES SOISOISOSISOISOISOI

.......................__ ............
......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \_____,/------- \__ \_ ....\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,....\..
..\ L /______,---''-----------,.. /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.

Watched the last 8 hours of this portables build log :awesome:

So sad batteries didn't work out. But then again, I've never been an advocate of batteries as I think they are completely pointless to have in these units. Looks beautiful.

SS, seriously. That is seriously the best portable anything I've ever seen ever. I want it so bad, and I want to make one. ALL OF MY MANLOVE ARE TO YOU.

CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE A BEAT A GRATE GAME!

:ssawesome:

Put in some time playing it today, had to go over to my grandma's for thanksgiving, boring and dull, made 800x better with portable gamecube. Found out a few thinks I need to tweak, but it's pretty Dang great overall!

SS

Absolutely fantastic, which is no surprise to me. Definitely one of my favorite portables that I've seen.

Beautiful portable SS.

Good looking and a ton of features,

Great job. :cool:

Tchay said:
Watched the last 8 hours of this portables build log :awesome:

So sad batteries didn't work out. But then again, I've never been an advocate of batteries as I think they are completely pointless to have in these units. Looks beautiful.

I am totally of the opposite opinion. To me it makes absolutely no sense to have a portable with no internal batteries. If I need to plug it in the wall and be stuck playing it at my house, I will use the console and controller and plug it into my 60" plasma :)

bud said:
External batteries are perfectly reasonable at that size.

But what's the point?

Make the unit a little bigger and include them. Then you don't have to carry them around.

This unit would be 8mm thicker with 5000mAh batteries installed.

Then it would be absolutely PERFECT !!!! :lol:

Back