SS's 13th and the world's smallest N64p, The TriSixtyFource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god, I left my computer for like an hour and when I came back this thread was open. I didn't open it before I left, but I'm glad that it was open when I came back.

ShockSlayer said:
lol @ XCVG "probably"

SS

Well, there's always the possibility some random person in a country nobody's ever heard of built a smaller one and it never got posted on the internet.

have to say this is one cool portable well done on makeing the smallest
but what are the dimensions.
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
liked the vid too

Took me awhile to comment on this because I was having sound issues (didn't want to watch your epic video without sound). Gotta say, I love the video and I love the portable (though the cart-slot angle is a bit funky). Its amazing how small you got that thing AND put batteries in it. I am curious, though, why'd you use a switch for the L/Z rather than a second button?

HA! I got mine on Engadget! Woship is me by the way. Didn't think they'd actually get it.

Also, I love how *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing critical everyone comments are. They comment on how it's ugly or how its not amazing. People shouldn't be able to comment until they realize the hard work that was poured into these projects by skilled modders. It disgusts me

/rant over.

I take this portable as a personal challenge, however it will have to wait for the wingman to finish.

I hope you have better luck finding a buyer then I did.

bentomo said:
You never gave us complete dimensions.

Sorry, I forgot! ::3:

The plastic case with spacer: 153.2 x 102mm x 47.5mm = 741285

The back part of the cartridge slot: 104mm x 16mm x 20mm = 33280
(ethernet ports/mobo protrusion/cartslot mounts)

The thinner part of the cart slot: 69mm x 14.5mm x 9.5mm = 9504.75

64 Boy's volume: 165mm x 110mm x 53mm = 961950mm

TriSixtyFource's volume: 741285mm + 33280mm + 9504.75mm = 784069.75mm

Difference: 961950mm - 784069.75mm = 177880.25mm

I can't wait to see how much smaller we can get! :D

SS

It's ok. I'll comment on the engadget article. Maybe they'll change it.

EDIT: I can't. When I try to make an account it says my email is already in the system and to recover my password. When I try to recover a password it says my email is not in the system :( I tried SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back