SS's 13th and the world's smallest N64p, The TriSixtyFource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
tinyassmofo.jpg

Worklog

SS

No, there's more:

(21:14:41) mako321: lawl, I'm in the washroom while watching ss's video
(21:14:51) mako321: I can see him touching the triforce while I touch myself
(21:14:52) mako321: :p

(21:17:09) Michaelthurston: Shocksalyer is a pretty cool guy, eh makes the smallest portables and doesn't a afraid of anything.
(21:17::3:8) mako321: (21:17:09) Michaelthurston: Shocksalyer is a pretty cool guy, eh makes the most unsanded portables and doesn't a afraid of faggy haters.

YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSS! AWESOME PORTABLE!

One last time: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :gonk:

ANYWAY! Awesome portable! :awesomemrL:

EDIT: Watched the video.

It makes me feel better that you needed the power of the triforce to beat me. It is an epic portable, made me lol especially referencing me. :rofl:

Dude that is beautiful i really appreciate how much work and time that you did and how good it came out :)
FIIITS IN AAAAAAAAA POOCKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta, it wasn't a fair fight, you only had a folded scooter.

Plus I used special effects to be the godDang ShockSlayer.

SS

I almost liked the video more than the portable. :p

Great job SS! I hope to have these powers some day...

SS, I can hook you up with vidja of me if you want some crazy mashed together fighting action material if you want.

Sigh, another SS N64 portable. Maybe one of these days he'll do something off-the-wall, like an NES portable. Or something. Er, I mean...

God Dang that is sexy!

Adding to the megasticky yadda yadda yadda.

Well, it's not Hailrazer or Zenloc beautiful, but it's not ugly either. Holy flax that thing is small, though. It's probably the smallest one ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back