GameCube Fusion Rev. 3

Haha, wtf am I smokin. Fixed!

EDIT: wait... I remember now... SS = SCREENSHOT.

OHMYGOODNESSTHESCREENISSOPRETTY!!!!!

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Ok sorry about that.

That gamecube is so epic.

Nice job on your Fusion Rev 3. It's pretty dang awesome.

Excellent work Ashen. Truly impressive considering that houses a 5" screen and progressive support. I salute your cramming skills.

What 5" screen was that? The controller board seems WAY smaller than the Alibaba screens I use.

Thanks everyone! I'm really super happy with this one, and I believe it will be the one I keep now for the long term. This is/was pretty much my coup de grace for the GameCube. If anyone can make one better/smaller with similar features the I applaud you. I transferred my TP save over to this unit last night and played it while at work to test and confirm battery life, etc. Lasted a solid 2 hours and 23 minutes till it kicked off. Not to shabby IMO, its definitely worth the extra regulator for the playtime you gain.

This is the exact LCD I used:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-0-TFT-LCD-Mod ... 27c27b5e91

Nice price, and nice features. My only gripe is that it doesn't do 15khz VGA (Dalian displays DO, regardless of what they say). So, when I boot the system I have to switch to AV1 and then to VGA once I boot Swiss. Not a huge deal, but slightly annoying I guess.

awesome job... Now quit making me have to work. :p

That 5in screen pretty much makes your design look as manufactured as it gets...

Hey,

I really want to commission this. I have sent Ashen a PM (I think) but being new to the forum, I'm not sure whether he has received them or if I have the permission to send PMs yet.

Is there anybody who can put me in touch with him? Or if you're reading mate, please get in touch with me. It is a totally genuine request and I promise I'm not here to waste anybody's time.

Thanks,

FrenchEyeGlass

Edit: Got in touch with him!

I cannot get over how beautiful these systems are. As a serious and honest buyer, are any of those Cubes, or other relevant mods, still left for sale, Ashen?

Back