Search results

1. Moddedbytj

PS1 screen LED mod confusion!! HELP ME PLEASE!!

Alright well thank you to you both u've helped me alot. ^^ Moddedbytj
  2. Moddedbytj

umm alright... there similar questions but i didnt get them answered completely but idc and y do you? Wait no dont tell me idc. But i do say thank you to you. Im choosing to end this im not gunna get into an argument over some dumb $hit like this. Moddedbytj
  3. Moddedbytj

i never asked about a 30-ohm resister, and if i did sorry. Moddedbytj
  4. Moddedbytj

so.... i need about a 30-ohm resister for it to work with the stepdown? Moddedbytj
  5. Moddedbytj

Ok i have a 10-ohm resister will that work? Moddedbytj
  6. Moddedbytj

Oh thank you! I think im all set with this now do all the LEDs get hooked up to the 5v line? Moddedbytj
  7. Moddedbytj

Thank you, but im still confused about the step down and where is the 7805 on the ps1 screen board? Moddedbytj
  8. Moddedbytj

Now im confused again is it a 3mm or a 5mm LED? And is there a guide or something somewhere? Because I need to know more about the stepdown. Moddedbytj
  9. Moddedbytj

Witch is located where on the board? Moddedbytj
  10. Moddedbytj

OHHHHH THANK YOU MAN i think i get it now at first i was kinda asking myself what is the purpose if this mod I JUST GOT IT!!!XD So the LEDS that get built into the screen get hooked up to wut power where? Moddedbytj
  11. Moddedbytj

ohhhh thats what it does... thank you i need it to mainly just to fit into my case. Are there any videos about it or guides that chould help me alittle more? Btw does anymore have a link to the right LEDs i need to buy? Moddedbytj
  12. Moddedbytj

Please help me idk wut the LED mod is? I need to do it. How do i do it? This is not helping me! I do not understand it. Do the LEDs come with the ps1 screen? If they dont where do i get them? WTF!?!?!?!?!: http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2 ... 356,00.asp <--- messed up (copy n paste)...
  13. Moddedbytj

My first n64p worklog 1/with questions i need answered

now is there a video of some1 else doing it cuz this is my first portable so i don't really know wut im doing in the modding and where can i buy LEDs from?
  14. Moddedbytj

Btw is it needed that i use better heatsinks? I have thermel paste on them so it should help XD moddedbytj
  15. Moddedbytj

How do i do an LED mod? Moddedbytj
  16. Moddedbytj

Link to my worklog video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wmsnh2JGoM Question one: In the video i ask if i put to much hot glue on the heatsinks i dont think it has any effect on it if i install a fan into my unit which i am. Question two: the battery on the ps1 screen do i need it? Will the...
  17. Moddedbytj

R00's second N64p *UPDATED 6-13*

Re: R00's second N64p Really nice job on the cut down!! XD
Back